Home Sweet Accessible Home

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2012

Home Sweet Accessible Home is Jacksonville's premier accessibility remodeler, specializing in kitchen and bath remodeling, in-law suites and additions, door widening, grab bars, stairlifts, ramps, walk-in bathtubs, accessible shower units and a variety of home mobility products. Free in home consultations, no pressure, from Certified Aging in Place professionals who have a true passion for helping seniors and the disabled live comfortably at home without sacrificing design aesthetics. Member of NAHB, background checked by ElderSource (Area Council on Aging), licensed and insured....

Designer Lifestyles LLC

FLOORING STORE SALES & INSTALLATION, Tile, Wood, Laminate, Vinyl Plank, and Carpet. Flooring Contractor; Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Painting Designer Lifestyles LLC is a team of highly motivated Flooring Professionals, hand-picked with the highest level of integrity, work ethic, attention to detail, loyalty, & dedication to pleasing our customers. We specialize in the installation & sales of: Laminate and Wood Flooring / Stairs, Tile Flooring, Carpet, Fireplaces, Kitchen Counters, Back-splashes, Bathroom Remodels, Walk-in Showers. The most efficient method of requesting your professional estimate is visit our website @ www.DesignerLifestyles.com, and Click on the red REQUEST AN ESTIMATE LINK, and complete all requested information.

Award 2019
Offers by Designer Lifestyles LLC on Angie's List

09/25/2017

No show. When I called, he said he was tied up downtown. Didn't even have the courtesy to call and let us know. When I mentioned calling another company, he said it would be a good idea. Apparently has too much business to care about gaining another customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Desperately needed stair lift for my mom. Displaced by the hurricane, she and my dad moved in with us last week. Only available bedroom is upstairs and it's so very difficult for her to walk up stairs. Called last week and made an appointment today with Scott to come out and give us an estimate.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,handicap equipment

07/25/2015

Very sensitive to our special needs. Consulted on preferences. Left the site clean. Couldn?t be better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2 grab bars which I provided. Delivered and installed a 4-foot portable ramp.

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MADE TUB DISABLED ACCESSIBLE WENT WELL

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/22/2014

It went well. The owner is very nice and did the work himself. He worked close by and very patient with me. The work he did is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put handicap rails in my shower

10/18/2013

My Mom's Major Bathroom Remodel - These are her words: After consulting three contractors to do our main bathroom renovation we decided on and quot;Home Swee Accessible Homeand quot; which is owned by Scott Ross. Scott is also the point of contact for the purchase of Best Bath System's ADL Spa tub I wanted for my bathroom. He is top in his field in providing a bathroom with built in safety feature...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This provider provided a complete tear down and remodel of my Mother's main bathroom. She was so happy and pleased about what an excellent job they did. Her bathroom is so beautiful and provides the safety she needs plus peace of mind for me. I had to provide her review.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Full Service Home Remodeling Company and Builder. Design, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, stairlifts, ramps, walk-in bathtubs, accessible showers, custom showers, grab bars, door widening, home evaluations, free consultations

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available