Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC.

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2012

Hi my name is Andrew Fazzari. I am the owner of Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC. My company installs hardwood, laminate and tile floors as well as doing finish carpentry work. I started working in the flooring trade in 2005. In 2009 I ventured out and opened my own company. I learnd the finish carpentry trad from my father who is a master carpenter when I started working with him through out High School. I truely enjoy all aspect of working with wood....

Eastern Flooring Center

We are a family owned and operated flooring store that stands behind not only our product but our workmanship as well. Lowest price quarantee on installed quality flooring.

01/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Next to being true to his promises he was very kind,clean and prompt. We were were satisfied.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

02/12/2015

He did a good job though he took a long time to do it -about three months, he was backed up. He did a great job and cleaned it up all really well. He was good and worth waiting for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auggie Floors & Carpentry LLC installed our flooring. He did the whole second floor tiling for our house which is about 1800 square feet.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

01/16/2015

Excellent - Brandon arrived on time and went to work right away prepping the areas to be done, and started installation of the floors. Both Brandon and Andy were very experienced installers.  They were respectful of our property when moving the furniture around so they could work.  They were both very pleasant to talk to and answered any questions we had.  The floors turned out beautifully.  If th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed laminate flooring.

CATEGORY flooring

07/10/2014

Andrew has done work for me in the past including building shelves for us and installing wood floors. He did a beautiful job on both and as soon as we can afford to do more we will definitely hire him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed floors and built shelves.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair,woodworking

Services offered are hardwood, laminate, and tile instillations,stairs, floor repairs interior trim and built-ins