Morton Plant Mease Primary Care

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 16 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 30 patients per day....

01/03/2016

I first went to Dr. Zeien 1 1/2 - 2 years ago and I am so glad I did.  Dr. Zeien is an excellent doctor and a great guy.  He is a very skilled physician with wonderful bedside manner.  He takes all the time you need his direction and results have been positive.  For me, something Dr. Zeien does that other doctors don't do is he listens carefully to what you have to say and he always helps you find...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primary Care Physician

CATEGORY family doctor

02/03/2015

He is a great doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He does not rush me. He is available for questions. He takes his time and he is thorough. His availability is very good. His office is wonderful, as well as his staff. I wished I could give him an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my internist. I saw him last month.

06/12/2014

Dr. Zeien is an excellent physician who always takes the time necessary to clarify my current health status and options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Zeien to discuss follow-up tests done after my annual physical a few months earlier and to consider lifestyle changes and additional tests that may be required.

CATEGORY family doctor, internist

D

05/08/2014

The office manager was extremely rude and disrespecful (Debbie). When asked if she could give a message to Dr Zeien after my first appointment, she said, she and quot;couldn't promise that Dr Zeien would get the message!and quot; When asked if he could contact me regarding my health issue, she said she could not promise he would contact me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First time patient for Dr Zeien

04/16/2014

She seem to have a genuine interest in my health. I think they are very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My doctor is Dr. Bindu A.Thomas

Internal Medicine