Jamie Everett - Action Pro Realty

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2021

310 10th Ave.N.

Safety Harbor, FL 34695

Residential real estate services for buyers and sellers throughout most of the Tampa Bay area. This includes new and resale single family homes, condominiums, residential vacant land, duplex, triplex, quads, second homes and rental investment properties. Waterfront and NEW CONSTRUCTION is a specialty. Also services Odessa, Lutz, Land O Lakes & New Port Richey. SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2008-2016....

real estate agent (74)

01/03/2021

Jamie was far and wide one of the best realtors we’ve ever had the pleasure to meet or work with. He understood what was important to us in our next home, was responsive and made what can be stressful process really enjoyable. I would recommend Jamie to anyone looking for a realtor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchasing a home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

Angie's List members are the smartest clients. Thank you for choosing me on your last two real estate transactions.

08/29/2020

In mid July we decided to sell our home using Jamie Everett. He had the house listed quickly, and thanks to his experience and guidance we went into contract in 6 days! Closed quIckly and on time as well. Jamie is professional yet personable, and his excellent communication gives you the peace of mind needed during a process as significant and personal as the sale of your home. Will definitely rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], you and [Member Name Removed] were an absolute pleasure with which to work. You both did everything right in preparing your home for the market and the quick sale was proof of that. Thank you very much for trusting me with your most valuable asset.

05/02/2020

Everything was great. Jamie was very friendly and helpful thru the the entire process. It was as if my friend was helping me and not just an impersonal agent. I would recommend him any time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home buying representation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

It was such a pleasure working with you on this transaction. I hope you have many years of enjoyment of your new place in the Florida sun.

10/15/2019

Jamie Everett is the best realtor in town! There is just no doubt about it. I have owned a Moving and Storage company for over 20 years. I hear all about real estate deals from our customers. I have heard many horror stories over the years about how a bad realtor can mess up the sale. Who you choose as your realtor matters! Jamie has been my realtor for about 15 years. He has helped me buy and sel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling a home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Such nice words [Member Name Removed]. I very much appreciate the opportunity to work with you on several projects over a long period of time. I am here for you whenever you need me and Rocks Moving is my go-to resource for moving and storage in the state of Florida. Your company is also top rated on Angie's List.

10/03/2019

This was our third occasion to work with Jamie and once again he hit it out of the park. He listed our home and it was under contract in under a week! We were able to sell for more than we thought possible. Jamie had awesome photos taken of our property which helped to draw in plenty of interested buyers. Thanks Jamie for another fantastic experience. You went above and beyond to help us get top d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our home sold

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

It never feels like work when I get to sell a property for you. You are a great couple and I wish you the very best.

09/30/2019

Jamie Everett has been our go-to-go for Real Estate since 2010. We have now purchased 3 homes and sold 2 homes with his professional assistance. Our first purchase was a great starter home for a young couple. The second one was a great home to grow our family. The most recent transaction this year is our forever home. Jamie is the consummate professional, each transaction has been so unique but he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate Agent

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

What a privilege is has been to work with you and your family over the years. I am deeply grateful for the trust you have placed in me for all your real estate needs. Clients/friends like you are what make my profession so rewarding. Best of everything to you and your lovely family.

09/17/2019

great. Jamie did a fantastic job from start to finish. We will use his services again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sale of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you on this sale. You did a fantastic job prepping the home in order to get top dollar at the closing table.

09/17/2019

Jamie has now assisted us in both buying and selling homes. He is very attentive to what we needed or were looking for, and always listened to us - especially me :-) While i'm not necessarily the easiest person - he took all my concerns and questions with attention, and kept me grounded when i got anxious....DEFINATELY would refer him as an agent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate Agent

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

If all of my clients were as interesting, fun and intelligent as you and [Member Name Removed] my life would be perfect. Any time I see your phone number on my caller ID I will answer on the very first ring. Thank you for your trust.

09/17/2019

Excellent!!!!!! Would recommend Jamie to anyone and everyone. There is more done behind the scenes that anyone would ever imagine. Quite the negotiator!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buying AND selling on 3 different opportunities and selling another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

The crowing achievement for any Realtor is the building long term partnership with clients who become very good friends. I am so grateful for your trust, business and friendship over the 20+ years since our first transaction. Many thanks.

05/21/2019

Working with Jamie on the purchase of our home was a wonderful experience. He guided us through every step of the process and was always available to answer our questions. He was patient with us as we looked at numerous homes and provided us with knowledgeable insight to help us in choosing the home that was right for us. Jamie exceeded our expectations and he is truly the cure for the common real...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchasing home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

It is even more of a challenge when clients are selling one home and purchasing another in the same general location and time frame. Thank you very much for placing your trust in me to walk you through the entire process.

Residential real estate services for buyers and sellers of homes, condos, lots, duplexes, triplexes and quads.

Property Management, Commercial Leasing