Curb Appeal Power Washing LLC

A19 REVIEWS

Founded 2017

1611 Hampton Ct

Safety Harbor, FL 34695

Our reputation is built on professional, affordable, and courteous service. We are fully licensed and insured. We get it done right. Let our detail-oriented work improve the look and feel of your home or business. We attribute our reputation to the lasting customer relationships weve developed throughout the years. We believe that all of our customers deserve the highest level of service, and we are committed to providing just that. Get in touch today to learn more. We offer cleaning services for roofs, exterior walls, decks, patios, pool cages, driveways, sidewalks, businesses, entranceways, chimneys, you name it. Anything you can think of that is an exterior surface can be cleaned by us....

pressure washing (19)roof cleaning (7)

01/20/2020

Alex was great to work with. Prompt. Professional. The house looked AMAZING after he was done and very fairly priced!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning outside of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

01/19/2020

It was great! Huge improvements of removing mold & dirt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash the house & driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

01/18/2020

I’m a big fan of the quality performed with this pressure washing service. The sidewalk in front of my house was pressure washed to a beautiful white, and when my driveway was pressure washed, the stonework looked brand new. I have a feeling I’ll want to do this regularly to keep my house looking good from the outside, so I can be continue to feel that much prouder of the investment I made in havi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk and driveway pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

01/18/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk and driveway pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

01/18/2020

Fantastic!!! I didn’t realize that my roof could look like new without having it replaced. Definitely will have Curb Appeal Power Washing out again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/17/2020

Curb Appeal Power Washing was great! Alex made the sidewalk and driveway look new! And the soft wash on the house made it look like it had just been painted!! Outstanding service, prompt response, and great pricing. Will use Curb Appeal for all future power washing needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and soft wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

01/14/2020

My experience with Curb Appeal Power Wash was fantastic! Alex arrived on time and prepared. He gave us an expectation regarding the time it would take to complete the job and quality of service. He exceeded both those expectations. He took before and after pictures and explained everything in detail. I would highly recommend using Curb Appeal, if you are looking for pressure washing services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our entire house pressure washed, including the roof and chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

01/14/2020

I referred Alex to my next door neighbor for a power washing job for their roof and sidewalk. He did a great job and my neighbor was completely satisfied with the job and the price. Because of the great work he did he was able to get three of the other homeowners to do the same for them. They were equally as satisfied. I highly recommend Alex for any of your exterior cleaning needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

01/13/2020

Alex is very professional and his prices are fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

01/13/2020

Alex did a super job. Everything he touched looks like new. Very professional, prompt and extremely reasonable. I'll be hiring Alex again. Thanks for a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed drivers, screen enclosure and roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

I offer exterior cleanings of ALL kinds of services including roofs, driveways, sidewalks, pool screen enclosures, home walls, walkways, everything you can imagine.

gutter cleaning, interior window cleanings.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check