Aircom

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since May 2001

B Rated | 45 Reviews

Aircom is committed to all our customers, both large and small. Our first responsibility is to ensure that every customer receives high quality and reliable service. We have installed many systems in this area, we have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time....

Universal Air and Heat

40 trucks readily available to serve you FAST! We do not use any subcontractors, all technicians are fully covered by workers comp and general liability. We are a state licensed # CAC 058142 HVAC Contractor, We are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as an Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) Cert # A3795 as well as a Ventilation System Mold Remediator (VSMR) so when it comes to indoor air quality you can rest assure that you have chosen the right company to do the job the correct way the first time. Additional phone - (954) 581-7110, (800) 275-6614, (877) 604-5771, (561) 721-0900 & (786) 621-9889. Additional fax - (954) 318-0584. Additional DBA - Universal Restoration. State Licensed Mold Remediator, State Licensed Mold Assessor, IICRC Certified company

Offers by Universal Air and Heat on Angie's List

10/22/2018

They have been excellent. They came out to fix a repair and they did it quickly. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have come out to service my HVAC system.

09/25/2017

Diagnosis was correct. Pricing was fair (about average for the area).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic work for malfunctioning air handler

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business, glad we were able to get you up and running.

05/09/2017

Initially I had them to check a system that was improperly installed. Once they installed it correctly, my electric bill was cut in half. Now I have them to come for maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide an independent check on my 1 year old system that was not installed correctly and annual maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your confidence in us!
C

03/09/2017

That did not work out so good.  I think they got it running, but I had to have someone else come out, so I don't use Aircom anymore, I won't use Aircom anymore. Maybe they are good now, but I am using somebody else. I am going to be nice. They got the thing working, I just had to have it redone. Basically what they did, had to be redone. At the time they were excellent. They were punctual too. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were trying to repair the AC.

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are sorry you did not have the best experience, and yes it was a long time ago. I can tell you we have a superior service department with 100% customer satisfaction guaranty.

03/07/2017

I've never used anyone else so I don't know what the comparison is on price.  One person came out to complete the job.  He did everything well.  He's the guy that usually services my unit so I know him by now.  He's very friendly & professional.  He completed it pretty quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced condenser.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much, please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Kent Haney/Service Manager, Aircom Air.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Sales, Service, Indoor Air Purification.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check