Pediatrics Of Brevard

Angie's List since June 2008

B Rated | 5 Reviews

01/09/2017

Not well. We found another doctor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our doctor was moving and a friend recommended this location because a doctor there has a lot of experience with ADD. My husband took our child there to get information about transferring there and the person working the front desk told my husband and child that they weren't taking mental patients.

07/03/2014

The np went straight to issues and examined my daughter very thoroughly. We got medicine sent directly to our pharmacy just like she promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Child was sick fever and earache seen by nurse practitioner who cares! ARNP takes her time to explain all the alternatives that help my little girl feel better. The wait was a bit long but worth every minute.

02/12/2014

I love the pediatrician that we have and the nurses that was on call but I don't really like the front office. Sometimes you're waiting and they don't mind and they don't acknowledge that you were there. It's difficult to re-schedule appointment so I usually call the doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the pediatric primary care service of Pediatrics Of Brevard.

03/25/2013

Love this doctor and the speed and accuracy of this office

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Love Dr. Kennedy for my son. He takes his time and discusses everything thoroughly. I don't feel rushed in and rushed out.

C

06/15/2012

The visit went well and all concerns were answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular check up for my daughter, The Dr's are awesome, very helpful, and very friendly. Unfortunately though I don't like going there, the wait can be hours, the waiting room is an awful place for children to wait to be seen, nothing to keep them busy, very kid unfriendly, they don't even have books or magazines. I have waited at times for over an hour in the waiting room only to be taken back to the exam room for another hour of waiting. But the doctors are very very good.

General hospital.