LBS LAWN SERVICE

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since April 2012

LBS Lawn Service is a professional, reliable & flexible company available to meet all of your Lawn Care needs. Our company has been established since 1993, is family run & provides an excellent reputation. We can provide service to residential or commercial customers, large or small projects, regular service or one time visits. Service is usually provided weekly during summer months & bi-weekly during winter months, weather & growing conditions dictate. We are based in Rockledge, & cover areas including, Rockledge, Viera, Cocoa, Merritt Island, Suntree, Port St John. Services we are able to offer, but are not limited to, include, Mowing, Edging, Bush & Shrub Trimming, Fertilizing of lawn, shrubs, bushes & trees, Mulch in various colors & textures, supplied & laid, small palm tree & small tree trimming. LBS is fully Licensed & Insured, provides competitive prices and flexibility, we are proud to have committed and dedicated staff & offer professional, prompt & reliable service.We are available at your convenience to meet with you to discuss your needs and requirements. Call 321-431-5878...

Arbor Advocates LLC

We Believe your trees and home are valued assets worth protecting. That when quality meets price you have value and that honest and integrity are the roots of great relationships. About us. Christopher Johnson is an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist with over 20 years in the tree care industry. The Arbor Advocates team is knowledgeable, courteous and values our clients, their trees homes and businesses. Schedule a free estimate for your tree care needs at (321) 676-6881. Have a tree-mendous day! Christopher Johnson ISA Board Certified Master Arborist. #FL6502BU

Offers by Arbor Advocates LLC on Angie's List

07/09/2020

I've been a regular customer for 3 years and am only discontinuing as I'm moving out of state. LBS has taken care of all of my lawn needs since I've lived in Melbourne. The crew does a great job - reliable and quality work. LBS management is always quick to respond to my needs and is fair/honest with pricing. Look no further for all your lawn care needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full lawn service - Mowing/edging, shrub trimming, weed control, mulch, etc.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate your feedback !

05/20/2020

LBS has been servicing our lawn for over 5 years. They are a family owned Company, extremely professional, reliable and always tries their best to accommodate any special requests we have. We have recommended LBS to at least 3 of our neighbors & they all agree. Price is more than fair:)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care, Edging, bushes trimmed in occasionally.

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you for your great review & being a long term loyal customer.

10/23/2019

Has trouble finding a company that would respond to my request for monthly lawn service. When I called LBS they were quick to get me an estimate and start service. Very happy with the price and ease of paying and communicating with them. I will recommend them to friends and family as well as clients that are in need of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly Lawncare

Thank you !

10/22/2019

This company is WELL WORTH IT. I needed lawn service for a house (that on one lived in), and they took care of everything. I never had to worry and never had any complaints from neighbors. Customer service is excellent, and Claire was always so very responsive. This company comes in highly recommended from me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate your feedback !

06/07/2019

Great have had LBS for several years. Owner always willing to accommodate any special requests. The crew always show up when suppose to. You will not be disappointed in LBS lawn service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mow, trim, edge, blow

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you for the great review !

Large tree trimming