Taps Pest Services PLLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

11705 Boyette Rd

Riverview, FL 33569

Free wildlife trapping and removal with any wildlife exclusion package (value up to $400) Specialties "Family owned business. No home is the same. So why are company’s treating all homes the same. We come up with specific plan for each home to rid home of pest problems and insure they don’t return. Such as Ants,Roaches, Spiders, Rats, Squirrels. Going where others won’t Open 24/7 for pest control emergencies to insure you have someone always there for your home and family. History Established in 2019. My name is Alexander Dauberman I am the owner of Taps Pest Services. I started in the pest control industry when I turned 18. Starting at a family owned pest control company where I was exposed to personal services for hundreds of home all over the Tampa Bay areas. Treating everything from homes to businesses. From there I moved over to a large corporation pest control company where I was treating thousands of homes a year. Where I took many classes on pest control, and animal behavioral classes. From there I decided I would open my company to have service options that no other company’s would offer a truly customer service that work best for each and every home and payment plans in ways that works best in every Financial area. With over a half a Decade and treated and supervised well over 10000 homes, Taps Pest Services was born!...

animal removal (4)pest control (10)

12/22/2020

Owner came to treat for ant problem. Was supposed to return in a week to retreat. Did not show up, called him to 2 times and left messages, also texted. He did not respond to calls and texts, we have never heard back from him. Ant problem was not corrected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/30/2020

I first contacted this company a few months ago regarding a cockroach problem in my apartment and I paid $200 for what they said would be guaranteed treatment until the problem went away. After the initial treatment, they were supposed to come back after a week or two... but more than a month had passed since I heard from them despite numerous texts/calls/e-mails. Finally the owner contacted me an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest/insect control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

09/25/2020

They got rid of them. The treated the three bedrooms and our recliners in the living room. They came four times to completely get rid of the pests. We had to stay out of the house for about two hours. Cats didn't like that, but too bad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get rid of bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/19/2020

This company was awesome! Owner/tech were kind, courtesous, friendly, and knowledgeable. They explained what they needed to do, what they found, and provided an estimate on the spot. Their arrival at my home was timely and they worked quickly. I would enthusiastically recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Thank you very much for your response! It truly was a please speaking with you.

04/17/2020

very professional, honest and informative. Explains the process and doesn’t try to sell you anything you won’t need. Definitely recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

04/17/2020

It was a good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a pest control service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

04/07/2020

They were very professional. They were courteous. They were competent. They were respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made a follow for the pest control on our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

04/01/2020

Absolutely incredible experience!!! Keeping in mind that we are in a tough time as a nation, these guys were still able to come out to my home next day to trap some rodents in my attic. They treated it as an emergency even though I didn't need it done that quickly. I was more than pleased. Alex was amazing with the scheduling and incredibly fair with the quote. Cody and his partner actually called...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Glad to hear your service went well. Thank you for your feed back. Welcome to our pest control family?

03/28/2020

pest control

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closed off 8 crawl space vents using metal mesh sheets with tapcons to the cement blocks under the house. And sprayed for bugs/spiders. Sealed bottom of garage door with metal shields. Repaired 4 holes in soffit with small metal sheets. Included free traps placed in the attic and under the house. Will return periodically to check traps

COST $1,255.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

03/27/2020

It was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control (ants)

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Pest control Mosquito treatments Bed bug treatments Fleas and tick treatments Rat/mice trapping and removal Live animal trapping and removal Wildlife cleaning service Wildlife exclusion Gutter clean outs Gutter guards

Termites; wood destroying organisms and inspections

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check