Copper Top Garage Doors LLC

• GD13019

7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

11906 shadow run

Riverview, FL 33569

Fast and Relaible Garage Door Service and Sales. Locally owned and operated. Your neighborhood door company. We offer same day service at affordable prices. Customer satisfaction guaranteed! Broken Springs, Door off track, Opener not working we service it all...

garage door repair and installation (60)

01/25/2020

Repairman was polite, knowledgeable and corrected problem. I would certainly use Copper Top in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sensors so door would close

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

01/07/2019

Thomas came to our house to evaluate issues we had with our very ancient garage door which would not open w/o an abundance of muscle power because it was missing a spring which they no longer make. No one else would even come out to look at it. He really worked **** ** it. He made all kinds of adjustments to the remaining spring which was neither an easy nor clean task. He labored on it for about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door would not open

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

09/03/2018

I put my info into the Angie’s list website and was contacted within minutes. I arranged to have the work done the next morning and he showed up on time, ready to work. He analyzed the door and told me exactly what he was going to do and what it would cost. The work was performed quickly and carefully and the door worked perfectly. There was a slight dent in the door where the bar had gotten caugh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door opener broke and the door was stuck in the open position.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

08/24/2018

We left a message for Tom to call us and he returned our call within a short time the same day. He came to our house immediately and did the repairs in a short amount of time and did an excellent job. In addition to the repair requested, he voluntarily looked at the garage door from a general maintenance perspective and lubricated as needed. Tom was courteous and professional. His invoice was well...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our automatic garage door needed a screw gear replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

08/01/2018

Tom came by checked springs, motor, bearings, and wheels, chain etc. Just needed new bearings and wheels and a “tune-up.” I also asked him to install a keypad—all at a reasonable price with work completed in less than an hour. Tom is a nice guy and didn’t try to “upgrade” me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some problems with my garage door opener — very noisy and wouldn’t stay closed.

COST $383.58

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

07/04/2018

It was a simple fix, a sensor out of alignment. He also replaced the track wheels to eliminate the squeaking sound and did not charge for a service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The door would not open with the remote.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

05/15/2018

He was very knowledable & told us what could be causing signal not to work. He put in new garage pad but it still did not work & explained about frequencies that have changed. He could not figure out what was blocking the signal. Our only alternative is to replace motor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

05/02/2018

The technician arrived on time and did some adjustments including lube of moving parts. The clicking issue with the door seems to have been resolved. He did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door adjustment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

02/07/2018

Well done! Tom was courteous, on time, informative and a professional. Showed up right on time. I felt like I got my work done correctly and fairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door springs and lift cable

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

01/27/2018

Thomas was punctual, knowledgeable and professional. He replaced rollers with silicone rollers. Assessed other door parts as being in good condition and finished the job in probably 30 minutes. Thanks a bunch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rollers replaced on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

Repair of garage doors. New door sales. Opener repair. New opener sales. Total garage door repair