ALUMINUM FABRICATORS INC

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Owner Operated No Sub Contracting 34 YRS Exp....

N/A

SBR Homes

0  REVIEWS
SBR Homes

Boutique builder of ICF homes in Florida. Full-service design build and remodel capabilities in Florida, Ohio, and Kentucky. Licensed and Insured. CGC1528795

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a front screen in my entrance area. Did an amazing job! Two of my neighbors have asked for the business information, where as they want one too.

10/03/2013

My experience went excellently. The staff is very friendly, professional and polite. They go above and beyond for their customers. The pricing is reasonable. They are always on time. I would highly recommend this company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to change the screens.

D

04/26/2013

I was very ill at the time and it took much longer than I was initially told it would take. A window with scratches in the glass was installed and short cuts were made resulting in some nice work and some work that literally cut corners to benefit the installer. To me it was a total waste of money. My future projects I'll do myself with the help of various sites on the internet. The work was done ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A bay window was removed and replaced with two regular insulated glass windows. Some siding was added but screwed in place in lieu of locking pieces togethers. Trim work was done, some looked great, other work sloppy..

CATEGORY remodeling

08/23/2012

They came to put it back and took care of the job it right away

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The screen from my lanai came out.

06/15/2011

Everything went great. They do everything themselves. No middle man. They are just great. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They reroofed our house.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

Screen Rooms Pool Enclosures Glass Rooms Rescreening Roof Overs Carports Concrete Wood Decks