All Care Property Management, LLC

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since April 2017

We are family-owned and operated. Born and raised in the Tampa Bay Area and very familiar with the local land and trees. With over 15 years of experience, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, if you're not happy with our service, than neither are we! We always offer free estimates, no matter how large or small the job is. We will work around your schedule whether it's on weekends or in the evenings, we can be there. We service all surrounding areas including but not limited to Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Manatee, Sarasota, Polk, Orange, and Osceola. We specialize in tree removal, tree trimming, pruning, shaping, stump grinding, lawn maintenance and landscaping. We are also highly experienced in other areas of interior and exterior home improvement including painting, drywall, pressure washing, vinyl siding, cabinets, windows, doors, decks and patios, and room additions. Quality work at an affordable price! Guaranteed best price in town!...

Advanced Tree Service

Advanced Tree Service

08/28/2019

Requested a quote via Angie’s List on Sunday 8/25 and received a call right away. Was told Jeremy would call and come over on Monday 8/26. Received a call on Monday asking if he could come Tuesday morning 8/27 instead and that he would call first and then come over. Waited all day, no call, no one showed. It’s now Wednesday late afternoon 8/28, not even a call. I’ve scheduled a quote from someone ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote for tree trimming

07/23/2019

I took advantage of the $500 for 8 hours after getting similar price estimates just to trim one oak tree. 3 guys showed up and worked at least 6 hours taking care of the oak tree, a 40ft long viburnum hedge, two tall canary palms, two sable palms, several areca palms, and a magnolia tree. I literally had nothing left to trim. Very happy that I saw this deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and shrub trimming.

07/22/2019

Great crew. Pleasant , friendly, thorough, and efficient. Job done to above expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming, yard clean up

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

07/21/2019

I was very happy with the service they provided and would definitely hire them again. Communication was good and they removed the tree and cleaned up the area in just a couple of hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a Holly Tree that was dying removed.

05/28/2019

Jeremy and his crew did a fantastic job cleaning up my overgrown backyard. He was great with communicating with me and left my yard looking great. Would definitely hire this company again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and plant removal

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

We specialize in tree removals of ALL sizes, tree trimming, pruning, shaping, stump grinding, landscaping, and lawn maintenance for residential and commercial properties. We are also highly experienced in other areas of interior and exterior home improvement including painting, drywall, pressure washing, vinyl siding, cabinets, windows, doors, decks and patios, room additions, etc.. THE ONES TO CALL, WE DO IT ALL!

Irrigation, pesticides, plumbing, electrical, gutters However, I have a wide variety of contacts and can help you find all of the above services!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover