Tracy Roberts Handyman Service LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/26/2017

705 Forest Dr

Quincy, FL 32351

Trusted handyman service based out of Quincy Florida. References available upon request as well as reviews on our Florida operations. Please go to www.handytracy.com and fill out a online request. Thank you....

handyman (121)woodworking (48)interior painting (31)house painting (21)drywall repair (20)door installation (19)home remodeling (19)flooring (18)pressure washing (15)tile installation (15)home remodeling (14)plumber (13)

07/08/2020

This is my second time working with Tracy Roberts Handyman. I needed several things done like drywall holes, partial kitchen demolition, exterior brick repair, loose faucet repair. He came with a team and they were friendly and kept the work areas clean too. Quality work!! I'll be calling him again for work in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple repairs and tasks associated with kitchen update

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,hauling services,masonry,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

05/15/2020

Tracy and Jamie were great. They repaired a lot of cedar siding rot as well as replacing supporting 2x4s where they were rotten. The areas they worked on were quite large. They also did extra things that I didn't even ask for. I would definitely hire them again and probably will.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed dry rot cedar siding repaired in multiple areas around my house.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/09/2020

Talked to Tracy Roberts twice. First day he said to fill out a form online and he would be out to my house in about 2 hours. I filled the form out on Angie's List and received a call about 3 hours laters from him and he asked if I had filled out the form. I told him I filled it out on Angie's List. He said I had to go to his website and fill his form out. He said he didn't use Angie's List's infor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New privacy fence built

CATEGORY appliance repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

I’m sorry, I found my client died in her house while I was working in her deck and lots of calls from the detectives. You can check at Leon county or maybe you heard from the local news. I didn’t mean to forget you, I’ve been calling you to make an appointment for the estimate but you never answer my call or even call back.

05/07/2020

Tracy and his helpers came by to give me an estimate on the same day that i called them. They did a great job. They replaced several pieces of siding and did some painting on my house that i was unable to reach. I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had woodrot on my siding, also needed some painting.

CATEGORY appliance repair,handyman service,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

03/16/2020

Very good. Tracy and his team were flexible in working with us as new or different issues arose. Very affordable considering the skill and work required. The house looks great and we are so glad we used Tracy and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and remodel front porch - including beautiful tile work, new columns, and brickwork. Repaired water damage to subfloors, dry wall repair.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,flooring,handyman service,hauling services,masonry,siding,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

08/20/2019

Tracy and his crew did an amazing job putting ship lap siding over our fireplace/hearth area and installing baseboards in our FSU Baptist Student Center. The painting work was extensive and the work was high quality and the lines were tight. This was a decent size job and they did it well. Very pleased.l

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and carpentry

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Thank you so much for the review, look forward to helping you in the future. Tracy Roberts

07/25/2019

Do not hire this guy unless you have simple handyman tasks that can be done in a couple days. He was hired to remodel a bath and create a half wall in kitchen. He walked off job after two months with bathroom unfinished and ceiling falling in kitchen area. He yelled at us and told us we were ungrateful customers, yet he took 90% of our money. He lied about the need for a permit, after we were fine...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel of bathroom and 1/2 wall opening in kitchen area

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

This homeowner added in more work without paying for it. She went behind my back and hired one of my subs to do work without talking to me. The ceilings in the whole house were not in good shape, homeowner didn't pay for that to fix and she told me i did it and this house was built way back 1950's. And I did extra work which i do all the time with my clients but i could not satisfy this homeowner ...

11/30/2018

Our experience with them was the Best!! They came and gave a quote, Built just as I asked but better and Their Price was above Fair ! Tracy, Bennie and Michelle were so friendly and Hardworking, they were steadily building without taking but a couple of 15 minute breaks, WE ARE SO IMPRESSED , THANKFUL AND REALLY GLAD WE KNOW WE CAN HIRE THEM AGAIN FOR OTHER HANDYMAN JOBS WE MAY NEED!! Thank you, T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Wooden Deck 16x20

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

Thank you very much glad we could help.

11/18/2018

It was a small job, but one that had kept me busy for hours: connecting my dryer to the vent on the wall. An "easy enough" project left me with cuts and sore fingers, not to mention a bruised ego. I found Tracy here on Angie's List and went to his website to put in a work order around 11:30pm. I expected someone to "get around to me" in a couple of days or so, as that is how it usually works, even...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Connected

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

Little jobs need attention to thanks Tracy

06/13/2018

awesome! they said it would take 5days, we laughed. it took 5 days in the pouring rain. impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom everything, even walls!

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,handyman service,hauling services,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

Photo for Tracy Roberts Handyman Service LLC - 705 Forest Dr, Quincy, FL - 37152014

Handyman Services. Interior & Exterior Painting. Cabinet Installation & Refacing. Countertops. Windows. Doors. Carpentry. Wood Decks. Pressure Washing. Flooring. Concrete Work & Staining. Texturing. Fencing. Popcorn Ceiling Removal & Knockdown Applied. Bathroom Remodeling.

Electrical. Plumbing. Roofing, Window Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal