Blessed Lawncare Service

A166 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since September 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

PO Box 693

Quincy, FL 32353

Will hire subcontractors & employees. Charges by the job....

lawn care (154)gutter cleaning (22)landscaping (19)tree service (12)leaf removal (11)mulch delivering (3)roof cleaning (3)stone and gravel (2)gutter installation (1)lawn treatment (1)

03/09/2020

Very well. Definitely will continue to use bi-weekly!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed, gutters cleaned, edging

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2020

06/27/2019

Really well. He was very polite and did a really good job. I am hoping he will continue to do my lawn for a long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care and hedges cut.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

04/18/2019

Wonderful! Heard from in the same day. Came out and I was expecting just a quote and to schedule the work. Instead they started work then and there and were finished in about 2 to 3 hours. Very cordial and kind. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and Backyard and beds cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

04/28/2018

Mostly good - owner very nice and competent but his helper who doesn't know a plant from a weed needs supervision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard law maintenance - mowing, weeding, trimming. Also blew leaves off roof

CATEGORY lawn service, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

04/18/2018

Mr Sanders is the very best! He came a day early and again did a great job! The beds look great and I will definitely hire him again. This is I think my 3rd time to use him. He even honored the coupon that had expired. can't get better than that. I have recommended him to friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning out all of my beds and weeding trimming

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

08/14/2017

They showed up when promised and worked straight through to get the job done! I will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plants planted and brush clean-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

06/28/2017

good, they did everything I asked to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
weeding and trimming shrubs. spreading mulch

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

05/31/2017

The 2 men moved the dead vines from my backyard to a big spread-out pile at my curb. Trash men could not pick up without me reconfiguring the debris due the city having pile size restrictions that we were not aware of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove dead vines that had fallen from a tree. Was hoping they would take debris with them.

05/18/2017

It went wonderful. I was shocked at how gorgeous my lawn looks. Much better experience than Lawn Johns. Blessed actually pulled the weeds and cleaned the area beneath a patch of trees. And at a third of the cost of Lawn Johns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my lawn cut and weeds removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

C

05/01/2017

Work was done well, but the worker argued with me over the bags I had supplied to put the debris into. I purchased biodegradable bags, as instructed by the county landfill. The worker preferred plastic bags with drawstrings and made it quite clear he wasn't happy about my choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017