Superior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Inc

A30 REVIEWS

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2007

214 Wood St # 113

Punta Gorda, FL 33950

Superior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning has been cleaning carpet, furniture, rugs, tile and window treatments in Charlotte County, FL, since 1992. Our patented process flushes the filth and grime out of your carpet without getting any moisture into the pad. Of the 83 other carpet cleaners in Charlotte County, we are the only firm that holds an IICRC Master Textile Cleaner certification and we have the Carpet & Rug Institutes Seal of Approval. No one is more qualified to clean your home furnishings!...

carpet cleaning (26)upholstery cleaning (12)house cleaning (3)floor cleaning (3)oriental rug cleaning (2)tile installation (2)

06/26/2017

I have a 2 year old Yorkie which has had issues with the potty training. I did have quite a few stains from that. These people got more of the stains out than I expected. They are extremely nice and they even found a quarter that we didn't know was on the floor but they didn't take it. They laid it on the coffee table. Outstanding service and very trustworthy. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room carpet and master bedroom carpet cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for allowing us into your home. YES, dogs can sometimes be a challenge, BUT we love a good challenge every now and then! Thanks also for talking about us to your neighbor. We actually went back to clean and seal all of their tile and grout a few days after we met with you. Bill Comber

06/19/2017

Great! Bill and John arrived on time. The hose coming into our home was unobtrusive. All large equipment stayed outside in their van. All the fabrics look beautiful. I didn't realize how dirty everything was until I saw the difference! Bill offered information on every question I asked. I am so happy with their service. I felt completely comfortable with them in my home. Thanks, Superior Carpet an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

Photo for Superior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Inc - 214 Wood St, Punta Gorda, FL - 35281263

Dear [Member Name Removed], We always try our best to accomplish many of the things that you just stated, so Thank You so much for noticing! It was our pleasure! Bill Comber

06/06/2017

I called Superior out to clean my Berber carpet at my home. When I spoke to them on the phone I informed them that I might want some of my furniture cleaned as well and they told me that they would be happy to look at it when they came to clean the carpets. The day of the service appointment they called to let me know that they were on there way to my home (15 min early). Once they arrived I showe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my carpet and furniture cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure!

04/10/2017

Superior quickly cleaned several of our oriental rugs. They were quick to respond to my inquiry, friendly, finished the work in less time than anticipated, and the rugs look perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning area rugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]. Good luck with your move!

04/05/2017

Superior actually describes the company and the service! I was amazed at their work when they were done. We were considering replacing the furniture and it really looks like new after the cleaning. The wall to wall carpeting hasn't looked this good in quite a while. They even offered tips on how to clean our laminate floors. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am a first time customer. I needed wall to wall carpet in three rooms cleaned and two pieces of furniture cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure meeting you and [Member Name Removed] the other day. Thank you so much for allowing us into your home. I'm so glad to hear that you were pleased with everything! Bill

03/27/2017

Great job. We were able to move into a clean home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in five rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

Thank you again! I'm glad we could get you all cleaned up prior to moving all of your things in. Good luck with the new home!

02/14/2017

Very well. Professional, knowledgable and efficient. Did an excellent job and were done in about an hour. Have had this furniture 15 years, and now looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 pieces of furniture cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing you in April to clean the Tile floors!

10/24/2016

They provided excellent service. Chair is 15 years old, my cat slept on it. It looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of a fabric recliner

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

Thanks so much for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! It was great to meet you and we certainly look forward to working with you in the future. Bill Comber

05/09/2016

He was very accommodating to squeeze me in the schedule. Arrived on time and did a thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a couch, love seat and chair to clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2016

Dear (member name removed), Thank you for allowing us to come to your home. I'm so glad that we could help get out all that construction dust!! Bill

03/07/2016

Arrived on time. Very professional and did a great job. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

Thank you for the kinds words. We are so glad we could help keep your carpets clean. I hope that the furniture we cleaned earlier this year still looks GREAT!

Carpet Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Area Rug Cleaning. Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing. Drapery Cleaning. Leather Cleaning & Conditioning. Mattress Cleaning & Sanitizing.

Tile & Grout Repair. Upholstering. House Cleaning.

Satisfaction