Angelic Cleaning Services

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since May 2013

Home and Rental cleaning, pressure washing homes, pool cages and decks, driveways. 6 employees and growing....

N/A

Tais Penha

0  REVIEWS
Tais Penha

07/21/2014

Marianne did a wonderful job.  She is very conscientious and detailed orientated.  I was very pleased with her work. She was training other people and did a great job of directing them. I hired her to do a bimonthly cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marianne came to clean my home for a family reunion.  She cleaned my home with two others.

05/12/2014

I was very impressed with this company.  The manager, Michael, is very friendly and immediately put me at ease.  He was professional and caring.  There was an address mixup in the system and they went to the wrong address at first (i hadn't updated my address yet) but they were very understanding about rescheduling and patient with me.  They went above and beyond throughout the whole process, incl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a thorough, deep clean of the house

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank You so much for your kind comments. My company strives to be the best and we can only do that with doing the job right. Thank You

04/30/2014

The "manager" who was 23 minutes late and kept smoking gave the impression she did not want to clean the house at all. Three of my neighbors and a bunch of my tennis friends were going to use them if they were good. HA. I was sure they would be reputable as I have used Angie's list in the past and everyone has done well. I am sure Angie's list does not know how inferior this company is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were AWFUL. The woman pulled up 23 minutes late, with no phone call and smoking. (That would make my house smell nice), I have a medical condition and she started asking my handyman if it was contagious, of course not! Then she said there was a limit to the size of the house, it is 3500 square feet. Mine is in the 2200 range. She went back to her car to make a phone call,I guess to the owner. She said they needed more people and she wasn't going to do it and I could call to reschedule or to get my money back. I WOULD NEVER USE OR RECOMMEND THEM. And she said she was the manager, how scary.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Sorry for not responding to your comments left on my business profile. I was away at my daughter wedding in California. But after reading your derogatory comments, and speaking with my Supervisor. I find your comments extremely disturbing . You will now have you contact Angie’s List and ask for a refund. We will not be doing business with you now or in the future. Regards

04/28/2014

went very well they were on time , took their time and did a excellent job will have them back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent house cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank You so much for your kind words. My supervisor and specialist were very glad to clean for you and your wife. I hope that we can set up a cleaning scedule for you folks so you can always enjoy our services

04/21/2014

The team of 3 arrived early after calling me to ensure this was OK -- it worked perfectly! They did a fantastic job; didn't miss a spot! I came home for work smiling from ear to ear with a clean house! I look forward to using them again and would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough house cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much for your comments. My specialist very much enjoyed cleaning your home. I look forward to a to services you again. Thank You

Home and Rental cleaning from ceiling to floor. Pressure washing house, pool, cage & driveways.

Ask for details.