Coolmoon A/C Refrigeration

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2015

B Rated | 40 Reviews

We provide 24/7 emergency service, our staff is always ready to tackle any job big or small , www.coolmoonairconditioningfl.com we look forward to providing our best services to you, your family and friends....

Mike's Air Flow AC & Refrigeration

Please call us directly for service inquiries at 772 781 2665. Mike's Air Flow AC & Refrigeration is locally owned & operated. We have Financing available. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our phones are managed 24/7 so give us a Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

06/12/2020

Technician was very professional, showed the evidence of what was wrong & suggested other things for the long run.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C unit was not turning on. Fuses needed replacing & maintenance was done.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

01/20/2020

We suffered from major repairs from the AC unit not working properly. We purchased an AC from Cool Moon and it has cost triple to repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of AC

07/02/2019

good found out it was too old Got A new one installed the next day Great Job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair my A/C

10/10/2017

Very well. We were in a bit of a time crunch and they responded immediately. They were friendly and professional. I would highly recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had A/C ducts cleaned including removal and cleaning of coils for 2 units.

10/03/2017

Stay far away from this company !! I paid them to replace my compressor. They have now come back to my home every single month since then and I have had to pay them every time. Now they are saying it's my motor which is going to cost $700 for a generic motor which online was only $230. They are saying this was the root to all my past problems. Then why did I pay over a grand for a new compressor??...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just about everything imaginable. First he told me my compressor and I paid that. Then it was my float switch after it flooded my house. Now my motor! This is all within a few months. He has been back to my house 5-6 times minimum in a few months

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Sales and Service. Repairs, Replacements and Installations. Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing. Commercial and Residential.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available