Closets and Shelving LLC

A 36 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2010

1750 SE Westmoreland Blvd

Port St Lucie, FL 34952

Closets and Shelving, LLC was created in 2005. The idea grew from homeowners telling me contractor horror stories. I knew I could provide a better service by listening to clients, showing up on time, good follow through, and reacting quickly to any service issue. My Promise: To provide the absolute best service and value in the industry. Our designs are free and our product and installations are guaranteed for as long as you live in your home....

closet design (35)professional organizers (8)

09/11/2019

Great. No complaints. Greg was very responsive to the many changes I made in the design. At the end there was one small support needed for the built in hamper and he took care of it the same day! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built in walk in closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Thank you for the review! You guys were great to work with :). We're not finished until the closet is adjusted to your liking.

03/06/2019

Exceptional! Greg and Kam are wonderful to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All bedroom closets and master bath closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

Thanks for the review! You guys were very accommodating and patient and that makes all the difference.

02/17/2019

Very pleased with end product. Greg and his crew are great to work with and very professional. Great communication. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Organization of closets

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2019

Thanks for the review! We try our best to do what we're supposed to do and you guys made it very easy. We hope to work with you again in the future!

07/15/2018

Amazing! Outstanding job. My closets and pantry look beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closets and pantry

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

06/28/2018

I’m a recent widow and needed to downsize. I called Greg on a Tuesday afternoon and showed him the condition of the closet in the master bedroom. He could see the tears well up in my eyes as I told him I can’t put my clothes in this closet. By Friday morning his crew was out completing the closets in both rooms. He utilized every space available. I am just thrilled with my new closets!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 closets replaced in my new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Photo for Closets and Shelving LLC - 1750 SE Westmoreland Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL - 37197004

Thanks! We try to prioritize the clients that are moving in. We get this from working with so many builders that have closing deadlines. You gotta have a place to put things when the moving truck arrives :)

12/02/2017

Greg does quality work at a fair price. His attention to detail is second to none. He and Cameron did a great job and gave us a functional and attractive home office, even staying late to make sure the job was done when promised. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home office

CATEGORY home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed] and Ruth. We stayed late because you patience. Thanks for the opportunity to organize your office!

09/25/2017

We hired [*** Link removed ***] after thorough research. The price was reasonable and the service was excellent, prompt and professional. We had several melamine cabinets installed in the garage. all the cabinets were 90"x18" with cabinet feet and no backs. We also had a lot of heavy duty wire shelving installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New home garage storage cabinets and shelving

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

Photo for Closets and Shelving LLC - 1750 SE Westmoreland Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL - 36297692

Thanks! We appreciate you being flexible when dealing with 2 different materials. Our goal was to help you start organizing ASAP. A real pleasure to work with!

07/08/2017

Greg was great to work with. Extremely responsive, flexible and professional. He was the third bid we sought for our project and helped us figure out innovative and efficient solutions that met and exceeded our expectations at the best price of any of the other contractors. His installers were very professional and skilled and worked well with other contractors on site at the time. Clean cut and p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom closet design and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2017

[Member Name Removed] was awesome to work with and he scheduled us perfectly with the other contractors to make our job as smooth as possible! Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

02/06/2017

Hire them!!! Professional, quality, and price. I had a strict budget and Greg gave me a proposal that was perfect. He heard my needs and delivered. Worth every penny. His installers were a delight too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 walk in closets in master suite

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

Photo for Closets and Shelving LLC - 1750 SE Westmoreland Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL - 34424043

Thank you for the review. We are happy that you gave us the opportunity!

01/17/2017

It was great! the guys were professional and neat and the job looks absolutely fabulous. I highly recommend them and will use them again myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had shelving put in to a hall closet and got my master bedroom closet done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. You were an awesome client! I hope we can work together again.

Home organization - closets, pantries, garages, mud rooms, wall units, entertainment centers, home office, desks, wire & wood shelving

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal