Sampson Tree Service Co.

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since August 2010

Over 60 employees + 2 Certified Arborists on staff....

A&A hauling services

We are a junk and debris removal company. We do property clean outs, vegetation removal,debris removal and junk removal. Our customers are our top priority. I have been in business for three years and we are owner operated. Locally owned and locally served!

Offers by A&A hauling services  on Angie's List

05/20/2020

Excellent job! From estimate to job completion. Fairly priced. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 3 large 40-50ft Royal Palms and trimmed 7 Oak Trees.

CATEGORY firewood,tree service

04/09/2020

Awesome. Extremely proficient and professional crew. The Forewoman checked with us several times through the job and at the end to make sure we were satisfied. In and out in 45 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

CATEGORY tree service

08/05/2019

I used Sampson Tree to remove 11 large slash pines that were dead or dying from southern pine beetle infestation. It’s rare to hire a contractor and get a perfect job (or even a good job), but that’s exactly what I got. There was a crew of around 15. Everyone was extremely polite, and extremely careful. I can’t really understand how they could remove these very large trees from areas also containi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of 11 large trees

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

05/16/2018

A good job completed quickly and professionally. Clean up was flawless. I will call them next time I need tree service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Royal Poinciana trimmed

CATEGORY tree service

05/03/2018

Everyone was phenomenal!!! Certified arborist came out to give an estimate. Estimate was extremely reasonable. Day of job, 3 trucks & crew of 6+ people arrived, did work, cleaned up, and were awesome throughout the entire process. I won't call anyone else for tree services.....Sampson Tree Service client for LIFE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning/trimming 3 large Sabal palms.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

Residential & Commercial tree care, tree thinning & removal, tree pruning, lot cleaning, yard clean-ups, debris hauling, hazardous removal & transplanting, stump grinding, oak firewood, Bobcat/Bush-hog services, hurricane preparation, mulching, fertilization & maintenance.

ask for details