Home Pro Of Florida

Angie's List since February 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Expert Shutter Services Inc

Expert Shutter Services has been proudly providing Treasure Coast homes and businesses with the highest quality in hurricane shutters since 1986. Hurricane shutters are a natural component of any building in this severe storm-prone area. When considering storm shutters, it is important that they are durable and capable of keeping your property safe. Not only do we provide installation for a number of storm shutter types, but we also manufacture the Nautilus Rolling Shutter System and accordion storm shutters as well. We use the finest extruded aluminum and our hurricane shutters are hands down the most powerful and protective around. Our rolling shutters are also ideal for protecting storefronts and countertops. The compactness of the center reel combined with the way our slats fold over one another creates a barrier that is impossible to penetrate. For the absolute maximum security available against both storms and criminal activity, Expert Shutter Services are the experts you can count on.

03/22/2010

They never showed or called on 3 different "installation" dates. Was supposed to be done my Thanksgiving, 2009 and then by Christmas, and then on Jan. 10, 2010. Almost impossible to reach on the phone - did not return my messages. One person I reached by phone gave me her personal cellphone number. When I tried to reach her, that number was no longer in service. Letters sent to the 3 offices liste...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Signed a contract for kitchen cabinet refacing and granite countertops after making an appt. through a home show booth.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

02/02/2010

I signed a contract at a home show. He came to the house. We agreed on the fee. He said it would be done in 2-3 days. They sent the wrong cabinets once. The granite was scratched. I had to buy the faucet myself which they installed wrong. They called to tell me they would be out to finish, but I haven't heard from them since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were contracted to reface the cabinets in my kitchen.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

Sale & installation of impact windows, accordion shutters, storm panels & armor screens. Kitchen refacing & remodeling.