A & J Appliance Repair Service

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20130930

5475 NW St. James Dr. Suite 193

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34983

SERVICE TODAY - 24 Hour Emergency Service. We Service All Makes And Models. Additional Storefront Locations: Martin County: 6526 S kanner highway suite #194 Stuart Fl, 34997, Indian River County :5976 20th St Suite #118 Vero Beach , Florida 32966........

appliance repair (162)dryer vent cleaning (7)small appliance repair (6)

04/11/2020

Service was awesome , had another company out there before A&J Decided to get a second opinion , A&J came out to fix my refrigerator it was a simple fix, and when he was here I ask the technician if he could look at my dryer , he said no problem ,he didn’t even charge me ,it was the knob it was stripped and he fixed it , The owner answered all my Questions,and was very friendly and Honest upfront ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on my refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

04/09/2020

Terrible! Paid way too much and owners were extremely rude when trying to straighten it out. Do not use these people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

The customer IS NOT being honest , cost of the repair was $465.00 +TAX she had a control touch pad board and main board installed ,parts alone COST WAS $347.00 LABOR WAS $118.00 . All of this was explained to the customer and the amount was explain to the customer , if she had an issue why didn’t she not tell us do not repair it ,That was three weeks ago she called up and said it wasn’t getting co...

02/17/2020

Great. Technician efficient and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

01/31/2020

Very well. Excellent service, good price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

D

11/27/2019

Lets say not well. Had out maybe 6 times. Prices were terrible as he has one guy for sub zero driving 2 hours to get there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freon for 2 refridgerators and freezer had issue.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

All I could say is let’s be honest and tell the truth your refrigerator is working correct ,, this customer had multiple multiple issues she forgot to leave out that it was worked on by other companies before , if there were such an issue why don’t you call the office direct and speak to the owner you also left out that we worked on three other units that are also working ,

11/03/2019

I am writing this to warn anyone from using A& J Appliance!!!!! I got their name from your list and what a mistake that was. At the initial service call they said a part was needed and they would need to come back as they didn’t have it on their truck (a very common part).Two days later an appointment was made for 5pm and the technician arrived almost 2 hours late and installed that part….but that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

The refrigerator is working you never called the office and you’re looking to get a refund ,, typical customer not completely being truthful , you were a little rude to the technician , either your refrigerator is working or it’s not you even said it was working , Second we don’t give exact times we GIVE 4 Hour windows and you’re in possible to arrange a time , THANK YOU

09/12/2019

I'm a first time user and read a lot of reviews some bad but mostly good. I took a chance on A and J Appliance and so glad I did!! Tony was awesome and got his tech Cory out the same day to take a look at my dryer. Parts were ordered and were to arrive on Friday August 30th. Well Hurricane Dorian came and postponed the repair but Cory called me on Tuesday and came out to replace the heating elemen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HEATING ELEMENT IN DRYER

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/10/2019

I ended up getting a piece I never needed and was overcharged for the piece. The very next day when I went to wash my clothes the machine didn't work and it was twice as worse. I called to ask for a refund, which he agreed to, but then a few hours later a texted a bs story why he couldn't give me a refund. I would never use this service again and wouldn't recommend this service to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a gear case for my washing machine.

COST $225.35

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Complete lie , let's tell the truth , If you were so upset you should've called the office and you never called , You wait almost 3 weeks to complain to Angie's list ,You were charged a service call liar

07/27/2019

Serviceman decides I needed a lock. After 2 locks were installed he de ides it was more than the lock, it was the computer board. Recommended I purchase a new washer. After new washer was installed, one time we got same error code. Replaced circuit breaker seemed to correct problem. Wondering if really needed new washer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer was locked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

Please let's tell the truth , sounds A little fishy if you bought a new unit is still under warranty ,, you left out the issue that your switch was broken someone pride up the top

02/07/2019

Marcus, the Tech, was excellent. Did and excellent job and has a lot of Knowledge!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frig not cooling like it should

COST $79.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

Thank you and I appreciate your response back most of the time it's the ones THAT LIE AND WANT THINGS DONE FOR FREE, They threaten us to write bad reviews ,A&J doesn't give in to threats, We are a family owned and operated company which STRIVES and TRIES to GIVE the best service that we can possibly do FOR THE CUSTOMER THANK YOU,

WE SERVICE ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES , REFRIGERATORS-FREEZERS-ICEMAKERS-WASHERS-DRYERS-OVENS-STOVES-DISHWASHERS-DISPOSALS!!! DRYER VENT CLEANING SERVICE ,

PLUMBING,ELECTRICAL