Water's Edge Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2001

Additional contact name - Valerie L Hanna. See BBB for additional phone number. 11 employees. No subs. Cost determined by flat rate pricing. State certified a/c contractor #cac033564. Another contact name is michael....

Hometown Heating and Air of Central Florida

Our goal as an organization is to provide the best service, in a timely manner, at a fair price to every client we service. What sets us apart is the drive to change the industry standard. There are to many companies that give our industry a poor reputation. We are dedicated to changing that. We focus on quality over quantity and instill that into every employee that walks through our doors. We have a combined experience of over 20 years in the industry. We over promise and over deliver. We make sure you are fully informed, educated, and walk hand in hand through out the entire process for which ever project we are contracted to perform. Please reach out with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you!

Offers by Hometown Heating and Air of Central Florida  on Angie's List

11/03/2007

I was satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced coil, checked for leaks, replaced freon, put a vac on for 20 minutes, gave me a maintenance agreement.

02/14/2007

I called at 9:30 pm for emergency service on my heating system on Monday, January 29,2007, and had a repairman over in half an hour. He showed us the problem, gave us an estimate, and it was repaired in one hour. Our heat was back on and we were warm once again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired three broken heating elements.

09/30/2003

This was my second experience with Vortex because they did such a great job the last time. He was prompt and courteous and I will use his service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed A/C maintenance.

07/29/2003

Mike was very informative and responsive to my many questions and needs. The work was done all in one day! He provided prompt, professional and courteous service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a/c system.

12/17/2001

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to fix the air flow problem with the a/c... found leaks in the duct work and repaired everything.. was very neat and professional

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial heating and a/c replacements, duct work, new construction and equipment & air quality control.

Ask for details.