ACED Renovations

ACED Renovations has over 25 years experience in the remodeling business. We offer quality work at an affordable price. ACED offers service from installing a new door up to a full kitchen or bathroom remodel....

Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc

Bay Area Heating and Cooling, Inc is a Trane Comfort Specialist specializing in residential and commercial air conditioning and heating installation, repair and maintenance throughout the Tampa Bay area. We have earned the Super Service Award from 2018-2009 and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Bay Area offers 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week. Major credit cards accepted, financing available for qualified individuals. Additional Phone Number: (866) 604-1140, (727) 586-6265 Additional Contacts: Jim Taylor, Chris Gourdine and John Mulder.

Offers by Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc on Angie's List

11/10/2020

I hired Aced Renovations to do several projects. Kitchen remodel, master and guest bath remodels, window replacement, lenai ceiling and flooring remodel. We worked together to source materials to ensure we kept pricing and timing within budget. The results are beautiful and I'm very pleased with how everything turned out. I have confidence in the craftsmanship and trust the work was done properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,home remodeling

04/18/2020

Dick and Derek were great. They were there everyday on time, and if they were going to be late, they let me know. i didn't have to guess about how the project was progressing. They were very meticulous in all the work, filling in a ceiling, texturizing and repainting it; adding new recessed cans; tiling back splash; adding a couple of cabinets, removing countertops and reinstalling cooktop and sin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpentry work on cabinets, tiling backs splash, ceiling and light redo

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

04/01/2020

Nicest trustworthy knowledgeable people, and top notch craftsmanship .. will totally you them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

02/18/2020

I was very pleased with my experience with Richard, he was very professional and did an Amazing job with my Patio, Excellent quality work and very reasonably priced! Will hire for any future home improvements that I have. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of ceramic tile on Lanai and patio

CATEGORY ceramic tile

02/05/2020

He did a great job and I'm very pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He re-tiled my bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

ACED Renovations offers services ranging from a simple drain repair all the way up to a complete kitchen or bathroom remodel. We specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodeling and we offer great advice to our clients to utilize the best options in materials and layout.

ACED Renovations does not offer any major electrical or plumbing services. We will offer recommendations for the best option for these services.

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check