TOP DRAWER CUSTOM CLOSETS

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since November 2010

Top Drawer Custom Closets designs, builds and installs custom closet organizers, pantry storage solutions, home offices, garage storage, laminate countertops. We do not use sub-contractors for any of our services and have been in business since 1992....

G&G Quality Home Services Inc.

We are an experienced team. Our commitment is to save you time and money while providing high-quality home updating solutions. We know that facing a remodel can be challenging, which is why homeowners throughout Central Florida trust G&G to provide comprehensive options and handle the details, so you can get back to living in a home you’ll love.

02/08/2017

They were professional, completed the work on time. Overall I was very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closet organizers

03/25/2016

Paul was amazing! He had the best price and quality of products. He was also able to schedule us a week after his quote. He was done in 2 hours and it made a world of difference. I love his wall units versus the floor units offered by competitors. I highly recommend him for your closet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master closet

06/22/2015

Beautiful job! Crew arrived on time, install went very well, and the closet looks great. Vacuumed and left my house clean. Would recommend any day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Free estimate and design was provided. Changes were made via email and final measurements were done prior to install. Job consisted of a 9x9 walk-in closet/room with center island.

CATEGORY closet systems

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you and I am elated that your closet will bring you years of carefree organization! Thanks again! Brad and Fran Havington

02/03/2015

to complicate to explain but they did good work. I used them in the past, my Master Closed was done  7 years ago and it is still perfect ...Good work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
evaluate future repair and fix temporary till further work  is done.

12/05/2014

Excellent business, from estimate/pricing to actual installation.  Quality product, install done on date scheduled with early arrival, very professional and timely installation.  Top Drawer has now done all 4 closets in our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed closet organizers in two closets

CATEGORY closet systems,home & garage organization

Design, build and install custom closet organizers, home office systems, pantry storage, garage storage solutions and more. Lifetime guarantee against system failure of melamine systems

We do not install ventilated wire shelving.