Beck's Wholesale Nursery

Beck's Wholesale Nursery...

THE ANTIQUEMAN

4  REVIEWS
THE ANTIQUEMAN

About Us We are Mike & Jean Waters, antiques and precious metals dealers since 1998. We assist folks with the need to down-size, sell an important item or whole collections and assist in the liquidation of estates. If you need a buyer for your valuables & personal effects please give us a call, we pledge to respond fast, listen to your needs and pay the highest price possible for your items. We strive to bring unique items in a variety of categories to you, fresh from homes and estates we visit here in central Florida and our travels elsewhere. Our goal is to be as accurate as possible with descriptions, respond quickly and professionally to every inquiry and give superlative service after the sale. If you would like to speak to us directly you can reach us at (386) 871-7704. God bless and thanks for looking at our website.

C

06/03/2017

Not so well, When I arrived the place seemed deserted, no people. After wandering around for a few minutes found a woman in the back office. Who told me that they only sold wholesale. That I should go the Daytona Beach flea market where they had a place that sold retail. Went there, plants did not too healthy and prices were sky high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to purchase fruit trees

01/30/2017

very nice looking

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drive extension and fill around A/C

C

03/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted for a paver clean and seal.

06/17/2014

I set up an appointment for someone to come by our house for a landscaping estimate. I had to take off work so I could be home. The entire day went by with no one showing up. They didn't even bother to call. The next day I called them to find out what happened. They apologized and they said they were busy. I told them I had taken the day off and I wasn't happy with the inconsideration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY greenhouses

Nurseries-Plants & Trees,Nurseries-Plants & Trees,Plants,Nursery-Wholesale & Growers