Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery

NA Rated | 12 Reviews

10 employees...

02/04/2016

02/12/2015

They were excellent! They were very professional, and they must do good business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had sun-spots, and they removed the cells.

CATEGORY

01/20/2014

very friendly and helpful, took care of some issues I had right then instead of setting up another appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check up

01/09/2014

They were burned off and sent to be biopsied. I was told I would be called with the biopsy results. I was not, so I called and got a recording in which I left a message/phone number and asked for the courtesy of a return call. One was never received, so I assumed the biopsy was negative or they would have taken the time to return my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some concerns about growths in my armpit area that were growing in size.

D

09/17/2013

HE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN MY PROBLEM, ALL HE WANTED TO DO IS SELL ME THE BLUE LIGHT TREATMENT. WHEN I WENT TO THE DESK TO CHECK OUT THE WOMAN WANTED TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT FOR THIS TREATMENT, I TOLD HER I WASN'T GOING TO DO THAT SHE TORE UP THE FORM AND THREW IT IN THE BASKET AND THAT WAS THE END OF MY APPOINTMENT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WENT IN BECAUSE OF DRY SKIN AND MET WITH THE DR., II WAS VERY DISAPOINTED THAT HE NEVER ADDRESSED MY PROBLEM.

CATEGORY dermatologist, pediatric dermatologist

General dermatology. Aesthetic Skin Care Services: Facials, Peels, Acne Treatments, Pigment Management, Waxing, Chemical Peels

laser

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...