FRESH-N-UP CARPET & TILE CLEANING

A25 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2012

23311 Macdougall Ave

Port Charlotte, FL 33980

Carpet cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rugs...

Carpet Cleaning (22)Ceramic Tile (8)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (6)Upholstery Cleaning (3)

01/07/2020

Went awesome! Brian runs a awesome family business & I couldn’t be more pleased with the service he did. The 100+ reviews on his google speaks for itself & so do the reviews here. Keep up the great work man!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 sectionals needed cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

11/15/2019

Very well! Carpets look great, and 2 very nice guys, Ryan and Charlie.Will have them back in the spring to do tile and grout! The price includes the scotch Guard applied after the cleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 rooms of carpet cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

05/06/2019

We built a new house in 2018 with tile flooring throughout. Even though the installer used acid to clean the grout haze, they never looked good. On Friday, May 3, I had my floors cleaned by Fresh-N-Up Carpet & Tile Cleaning. Brian, the owner, and two employees, Charlie (Brian's son) and Ryan, arrived on time ready to work. They moved and replaced furniture and did a great job. Grout haze is gone, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove grout haze from new home tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]! Glad we were able to help!

03/22/2019

Brian and Ryan showed up earlier then expected which was great and got to work right away. They did a fantastic job as all 3 carpets look great! They are very professional and friendly and I would definitely use their service again and recommend them to anyone needing their carpets cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned in 3 bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure!! Brian

01/09/2019

We have used Brian and his firm since we bought our house in 2008. His work is outstanding, his pricing fair, and his demeanor professional and friendly. He was here today. It was good to see him again and our carpets look new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]for the great review!

03/03/2018

We had carpets in several rooms that needed cleaning. The living room and 1 bedroom had stains I had tried to remove. I really wasn't sure they could get the stains out but they did. We probably want to update the living room with a wood floor but this sure bought us some time. We are beyond happy with the results and the 10% Angie's List discount helped too. Another company was going to charge fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

05/20/2017

What a beautiful job! I hated to put furniture on the carpets! The guys are hard workers; professional and polite. Will definitely call again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned carpets in 5 rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2017

02/06/2017

First time user of Angie's List so wasn't sure what to expect. Brian returned my call promptly, was able to give me a general idea of cost over the phone. Scheduled him for the following week. They came when they said they would, very professional, clean and did a great job. I would definitely recommend them and use their services again. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and some upholstered chairs cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2017

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work with you! Brian

08/12/2015

Very prompt response to my request for an estimate. I already had an estimate in hand when he arrived. Without knowing my previous estimate he easily bested it, and I accepted and schedule for a few days later. They arrived on time, also moved furniture, and finished quickly. My wife and I both were very happy with their work. We would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house carpet and tile cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2015

Thank you for the review! Brian Lofsten FRESH-N-UP CARPET CLEANING

06/20/2015

He was on time, started immediately and the carpets looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam clean 2 bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2015

Professional Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rugs

Not Applicable