Dog Bed & Breakfast LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since February 2014

Not Rated| 15 Reviews

Small locally owned and operated dog boarding/daycare facility with a strong emphasis on social interaction, health, and personal attention. All dogs must be dog friendly, non aggressive, non bullying, properly vaccinated and ready to have fun....

09/29/2016

We were in Englewood, FL for a short family visit and couldn't take our beagle, Maggie, to my aunt's house (she has cats and is not a dog person). We couldn't leave Maggie alone all day in our camper so we needed to find a place to board her. We called two of the vet's in town but learned that they kept the dogs crated most of the day and nobody was present in the building overnight. That wasn't w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog boarding for 3-days.

03/18/2016

I am a nurse and I work two days a week, 12 hour shifts, and Michael takes very good care of my dog Sam. The experience is very good. Sam is always happy to go there. I would tell family and friends to definitely hire him. He is very good, he treats the animals well, the place is nice and clean, and my dog is very happy going there. The last time he was there for 7 days. He has been going there fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He takes care of my dog every week. I used them last week and I will be using them tonight. Sam is there 14 hours and he takes care of for that time, he feeds him, walks him, and gives a bath. I use him for doggy day care and for boarding.

CATEGORY kennels

It is always a pleasure to have Sam visit us. One of the many benefits of having any dog frequent our business is that we form lasting bonds with the dogs. I am comfortable even allowing him to come :O.e with me and remain cage free there as well. We appreciate your business and look forward to his next visit.

07/20/2015

The whole process from the review with our dogs to their stay was very professional. It was all about the dogs and their well being. It is like kids going to Disney for the dogs. I'm sure they will be very happy for another stay. It was great picking them up after a bath, nails clipped, and ears cleaned. We have boarded dogs for 45 years and this is clearly our best experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We boarded our two labs for one week.

CATEGORY kennels

Thank you for taking thereto share your experience with us and other members. I am also happy that it as a positive experience.

12/31/2014

the dogs seemed to like the owner very well. the dogs were very happy when we picked them up. I have boared them before at other places and they always come home very down and out, but this time they came back the same as I left them. I am very pleased with the care they received and would highly recommend it for anyone who wants to have a piece of mind when leaving them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
took very good care of my dogs

CATEGORY kennels

Thank you for the kind words. Its easy when you love what you do.

12/22/2014

Michael did a great job with my dog Cosmo.  Cosmo developed a "hot spot" and Michael attended to it immediately.  No vet visit was necessary. The premises were neat and clean. Michael is a very capable care giver.. Very reasonable for first  boarding $18 per day plus  free bath!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided dog boarding service for my dog for 13 days.

CATEGORY kennels

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about us. We are also very happy to hear that [name removed] continues to do well. If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to call on us.

Dog overnight boarding & Daycare. Light In-house Grooming, Basic Bath, Personal Attention & Playtime, Medication administration, 1 on 1 interactive game-mental development exercises, 2 mile high speed dog running l

On site full grooming (visiting mobile available), segregation no tavailable, no housing for unaltered or aggressive dogs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal