ABEL'S MARINE

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Marine Sale, Service and repair of all makes and models of outboard engines. Fiberglass repairs, bottom paints, custom rigging, re-power. Honda Marine Dealer, only Honda Marine Dealer in the state of Florida with a Certified Honda Marine Master Tech. Also have certified techs in Yamaha, OMC and Mercury. Also a Honda Power Equipment Dealer, generators and water pumps. Also authorized service center for Minn Kota and Motor Guide Trolling Motors....

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The replaced the carburetor in the outboard motor and hooked up the flush line.

CATEGORY marinas

Thank you for the review. Dockside service we try and do as quickly as we can however because we also have a shop and are very busy there are times when our dockside do run behind. However we truly do try and get to them as quick as we can. Thank you for your understanding and again thank you for the good review!

06/02/2014

frorm the 1st contact ,the estimate and completion date were exactly the quote and repair time. Excellent customer service and the only Honda outboard fully certifications.the whole experience was Excellent..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
from the first phone contact a very friendly and product informed  person listened my engine problems and made and appointment  to bring my boat in for service. On the day I dropped it off  they let me talk directly to the tech who would be my repairs he is also the only Honda outboard tech who has ALL certifications.  they promptly called me with a detailed estimate and answered any questions I had. they called me the flowing day with a completion date and total cost. I would highly recommend Ables Marine repair to anyone. they repair all models of outboards. they are the Only repair shop with a fully certified tech with the certificates.

CATEGORY marinas

Thank you, we are here to help anytime you needs us! Now get out there and enjoy your boat!

Marine Repair, Sales, Service. Service all out boar marine engine. Dealer for Honda Marine and Honda Power Equipment. Also sale and service for Honda Generators and Water pumps. Boating parts and equipment. Certified Tech. Honda, Yamaha, OMC and Mercury

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express