Aarron's Pressure Washing

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since March 2007

Winner of the Super Service Award 5 consecutive years in a row (2014-2018)! We offer professional pressure washing for all exterior surfaces. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Fully licensed and insured...

Shack Shine - Florida East

At Shack Shine Florida East, we make taking care of your home much easier. We offer interior and exterior window washing, gutter cleaning, surface power washing, house washing, and Christmas light installation services. Call us today!

Offers by Shack Shine - Florida East on Angie's List

05/12/2020

excellent! I have used this provider for a number of years and have never been disappointed . The provider pressure cleaned both my house and my daughter's home. The painter who did my daughter's house was very impressed with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing

02/20/2019

I have been using this company for a number of years and is one preferred by some fine painters. This is a small company and the owner is fair priced honest and certainly a hard worker. I have had numerous company in the many years and found them to be the best! I highly recommend this company and feel that you want be disappointed prior to painting your exterior.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house pressure washed

10/03/2018

Fantastic...Aaron exceeded my expectations. He was prompt in his communication with me and delivered as promised. This is the first time I've used him and will not hesitate to call him again in the future. He was extremely thorough, and my house looked great. He is a hard working professional who takes pride in his work. He was a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house pressure washing

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for trusting me to take care of your house. I look forward to working with you again.

08/09/2018

Excellent service once again. Reliable service with great results. Prompt and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing

05/31/2018

Called Aarron and gave him the specs of my job. He called back with a quote and day and time to do it. I agreed. He and his helper came, did it, when they said they would. The fence looks new. I will have them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Wash White Vinyl Fence

CATEGORY pressure washing

PRESSURE WASHING FOR HOMES, COMMERCIAL/OFFICE BUILDINGS, DRIVEWAYS, SIDEWALKS, POOL DECKS, PATIOS, WOOD DECKS, GUTTER CLEANING, SOFT WASH ROOF CLEANINGS, BRICK PAVER SANDING AND SEALING