Trees With Leaves Inc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2006

Total Tree Service and Palm Care. We have been servicing Broward County for over 15 years. We Are Your Personal Professional Tree care Company....

Florida's Best Lawn and Pest, LLC.

We do not offer Bee Services** For Green Lawns and Bugs Gone! Our Green Thumb Lawn Care Services are designed to give you the most amazing, green, lush, weed and pest free lawn possible. Our expert lawn technicians will analyze the current condition and problems with your lawn and then design a lawn care service plan that will make your yard the envy of all your friends and neighbors without you having to lift a finger. Our services include lawn fertilization, aeration, weed, and pest control as well as checking to make sure your sprinklers are delivering the right amount of water for your lawns particular needs while factoring in the season as well as the amount of sun and shade your lawn is receiving. Attention to detail is the key to an amazing lawn and that is what we will provide. If we notice a problem that needs to be addressed we will let you know about it immediately! Call 844-899-7378 Now and learn how to get started with a FREE Lawn Evaluation.

Offers by Florida's Best Lawn and Pest, LLC. on Angie's List

01/27/2017

George is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and honest. He came to give me an estimate and actually suggested I should call the city to see if they would trim two of the trees I wanted him to trim. The city did end up trimming them which saved me some money. George did a masterful job on two of my palm trees. Overall it was a great experience and would not hesitate to call him again or recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming.

06/23/2015

It turned out great.   As soon as I need it done again I will call them again. They are clean and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service.  They did tree removal and stump grinding.  Trimmed all the plum trees and hauled it all away.

09/11/2014

Couldn't be happier with this companies service. They did an absolutely fantastic job! George trimmed the tree when I wasn't home. At first I thought this can't be a good thing. But when I arrived home I saw he did an excellent job. I called him right away on the same day to see if he could trim back just one or two more very small growths and he came back to the house the same afternoon. He clear...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed large Oak tree on front lawn that was neglected. Grinders two stumps

06/19/2014

He was very honest and I am very please with the way he treated me. He is was very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He gave me information about my trees.

11/09/2013

Work was preformed by owner and crew on a timely basis and in a professional manner, with all the necessary equipment. It was an all day job! George (owner) was very knowledgeable and courteous. We would use his services again without hesitation. Thank you George! I can see through the jungle now :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed several dead or dying arica palms and had stumps ground. Trimmed queen palms and a schefflra. Removed all debris and hauled away. Diagnosed fungus issue with palms.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree Trimming,Tree Removal,Stump Grinding,Palm Trimming,Fertalizing,Storm Preperation,Storm Clean Up,Complete Lawn Care and Landscaping.

If we cant do it we will find someone for you on are referal list.

Check, Financing Available