The Tint Team

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3204 N Powerline Road

Pompano Beach, FL 33069

The Tint Team is proud to serve Broward, Palm Beach, and Dade Counties. We offer service for Automotive, Residential, Commercial, and Marine Window Tinting. The Tint Team is also known for their great products to keep your windows clean and clear all year round. With an established reputation of being completed with quality and precision, The Tint Team has a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all work completed. Working with car dealerships, general contractors, homeowners, and business owners we do know what it takes to keep our customers satisfied. Window tinting is not only a service it's also the craftsmanship which separates everybody with the procedure and the ability to do different applications which are proven for long term results. With our quality control program you will have a piece of mind that everything will be done to your standards....

window tinting (216)window tinting or film (10)window cleaning (6)car detailing (5)courier (2)car washing (2)auto store (1)

08/15/2019

What AMAZING and great service. There are so many window tint companies out there, but wow, The Tint Team is the best. The location was spotless and Jonathan was so accommodating and got the job done with short notice. Very impressed and you will be too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed One window on my car tinted as it was broken and replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

07/23/2019

Fahad and his team did an excellent job with tinting my windows. They were extremely professional and punctual, even starting the work earlier than my appointment was scheduled for. I am a very satisfied client and will definitely return if I have any issues with the windows as promised by Fahad. Thank you very much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my new SUV windows tinted

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

05/29/2019

The experience was great. Jonathan responded to my request the same day and was out shortly thereafter. The quality of workmanship and the professionalism was top notch. The price was slightly higher than competition, but you get what you pay for. No mess left after the job and high quality of workmanship and courtesy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Window Tinting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

05/09/2019

I was very pleased with the results. They were great to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take off old tint on all windows and install new. Detail car

CATEGORY auto detailing, window cleaning, window tinting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

03/12/2019

We have an enclosed lanai and when the sun hits it in the morning the room gets warm even though it is air conditioned. In addition, they are building an assisted living behind my house, so I wanted some privacy as well. I went on to Angie’s list. I narrowed my search down to window film installers that met my requirements. I did my due diligence and checked them out at BBB.org. I selected the Tin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed window film on my lanai

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

10/05/2018

From the moment I walked in until I worked out, it was a great experience. The staff was extremely professional and worked quickly and efficiently to get my care tinted and out the door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Tint of vehicle

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

08/27/2018

It went very well, they came in early, they were super nice, they tinted the window really fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom windows tinted

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

07/27/2018

The Tint Team staff did a perfect job, once more, for my third car. They techs were courteous, respectful and completed the job in the time promised. I continue to recommend them to my friends and will continue to use them. Fahad is a true business professional, and working with Saad during Fahad's absence was outstanding. Great job, guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinting of front driver and passenger windows of my new Acura MDX

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

06/18/2018

They we're very punctual, very professional, and finished in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinted doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

04/24/2018

Fast, efficient, I had an appointment and was thanked for keeping that appointment and being on time in a torrential downpour. Waiting room very nice, clean. TV with remote handed to me to watch whatever I wanted. Owner very nice, team did a great job with the tint, I think it took less than 1 hour. Lifetime tint, I probably could have paid a little less money but I appreciated the lifetime guaran...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tinted new car windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2017

Automotive : Commercial : Residential : Marine : Aircraft Window Tinting Safety and Security Films : Decorative Film : Anti-Graffiti Films : Pet Vinyl : Other Auto Service Including: Mobile Service, Windshields, Front Strips, Hand Wash Detailing, Window Cleaning, Store Front Lettering

Replacing or Repairing Glass