JC's Carpet Cleaning

A148 REVIEWS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since September 2006

101 Briny Ave 2204

Pompano Beach, FL 33062

Proudly Serving South Florida & Long Island Since 1997. Using our Unique Low Moisture-Green Cleaning Process we specialize in all types of carpets including wool, area rugs, the finest upholstery including leather, tile & grout cleaning, natural stone cleaning/sealing, yacht interiors & power washing. Our low moisture system is extremely fast drying & leaves no residue that prevents re-soiling. For the last 22 years we have been making our customers feel comfortable having us in their homes & attending to their cleaning needs. Thank You for visiting our profile....

Carpet Cleaning (125)Upholstery Cleaning (39)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (25)Ceramic Tile (24)Oriental Rug Cleaning (3)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)

01/31/2019

I called John Curte twice to carpet clean two rooms. Both times he told me he was on a job, and would return my call in 10 minutes. That was four days ago!!! Maybe the job was just too small, and I wish he would have just told me so and I would have understood. This is so unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning 2 rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

Sorry [Member Name Removed] but I was in New York working until February you clearly have the wrong company but I wish I had your time!!!

08/22/2018

All went well - there was one stain tha they could not clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets needed to be cleaned in 3 rooms and on the stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

10/31/2017

It couldn't of went any better upholstery looks as new as the day it was purchased & my travertine floors look Amazing. John & crew couldn't of been nicer or more informed on his craft. He told me about how a big part of his business is cleaning interiors of the biggest yachts in the world & I can see why... Meticulous....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John from JC's Carpets cleaned my upholstery & travertine floors.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

07/24/2017

Wonderful. John did a great job and he is very pleasant. We would call him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet, floor and furniture cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

05/26/2017

Provider was on time, very efficient . Cleaned up after job was done. Yes will hire this provider again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had three rooms cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2017

05/19/2017

Great job... minor flaws showed up after the floor dried. I called John and he came back the next day without hesitation, and took care of the problem. It's refreshing to find people that stand behind their work and do the right thing. The floor is beautiful again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam clean the grout on the kitchen floor.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

05/12/2017

I was very pleased with service provided by JC Carpet Cleaning. They were very accomodating, well priced and showed up when they said they would. I plan to use them again when they return to FL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in entire home. Clean tile in entire home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

04/05/2017

We had glue on our carpet from a carpet protector that was used during remodeling and John knew exactly how to treat it. Carpet looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

03/22/2017

They were excellent. I have recommended them. Two people came out and it took a couple of hours. They cleaned up nicely. They had my complete satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

03/20/2017

It went really well. He got all the pet stains out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa cleaning.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

Carpets, Area Rugs, Fine Upholstery, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning/Sealing, Mattresses, Exterior Cushions & Yacht Interiors.

Ask for details.