Gary the Plumber

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

4139 NW 42nd Dr.

Pompano Beach, FL 33073

Gary Krpata is a native South Floridian who is a Licensed & Insured plumber with over 20 years of experience. Gary the Plumber is a family owned and operated business. With the new addition of his dad Ron, the Father & Son team brings over 70+ years of Plumbing experience. Also serving Tamarac, Pembroke Pines, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach & Coconut Creek, FL....

Plumbing (385)Water Heaters (35)Drain Cleaning (26)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (10)Appliance Repair - Small (8)Sewer Cleaning (2)

10/23/2019

Called on Friday and new water heater was installed on Monday. Fantastic!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Urgently needed replacement of water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for Gary the Plumber. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you in the future when plumbing needs arise. Have a great day!

09/27/2019

My Mother in Law's hot water heater went out in Victoria Park. I called Gary and he had a technician there quickly who was honest and fair and courteous. Gary was recommended to us by our electrician and we were very, very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler Repair

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

08/05/2019

We had a toilet that I thought was beyond repair. Tried to buy a new one but couldn't find one with the right dimensions. Called Gary the Plumber and the next morning James came out and rebuilt it. He had a kit for our model on his truck. It's like NEW now. While he was there he adjusted another toilet that had a weak flush. He saw the problem right away and fixed it in minutes. While he was worki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Thanks for taking the time out to write a review for Gary the Plumber. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you in the future when Plumbing needs arise. Have a great day!

04/18/2019

I called late in the afternoon because my downstairs neighbor had water damage to her ceilings below my bathrooms. Travis and James came out the next morning. They called ahead to let me know they were on the way. They checked my neighbor's ceilings and my baths and found both toilets had bad wax rings. They told me before they did any work what my options were and the prices. I was embarrassed th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wax ring on one toilet replaced and one toilet replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for Gary the Plumber. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you in the future when plumbing needs arise. Thanks again,

10/25/2018

I had used Gary the plummber back in March of this year for a similar issue. This was for a kitchen Sink Stoppage. I was lucky to get the same technician James Morgan who did a great job. James arrived and was quick to access the problem and get things working again. James went on to explain the pressure of the water and point out some other pertinent details regaring the sink and fawcett. The bes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sinck stoppage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for Gary the Plumber. We appreciate the business and look forward to hearing from you in the future when plumbing needs arise. Thanks again,

09/26/2018

Found Gary the Plumber here on Angies List. Called him around 9:30 am on a Tuesday to have this work done. He said he could have someone there that day and asked me to text him the info. I sent him the info and in the text asked for a rough estimate. At around 12:30 pm his employee Gary (who for the sake of clarity I shall call Gary 2) arrived. No notice that he was on his way, no schedule and no ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shower valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

09/13/2018

Plumber arrived on time. Was knowledgeable, courteous, honest, helpful. Work completed at reasonable cost. I will definitely consider using the same service again. Plumbers and plumbing services come and go (unfortunately) but I hope Gary the Plumber continues as is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt one toilet, fixed another toilet. cleaned out drains of two bathroom sinks, adjusted kitchen sink, provided options on new refrigerator water line.

COST $237.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for Gary the Plumber. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you in the future when plumbing issues arise. Thanks again and have a great day!

09/02/2018

Honest and efficient. Have used him on two different matters, first time was in Nov. 2017. I would use him again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet was leaking water from underneath

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

05/21/2018

Gary showed up on time for 2 service visits ,gave us estimates in advance , advised us of possible issues that could occur. He along with one of his employees did a fantastic job , cleaned up the areas afterward. We would recommend this company to anyone looking for a plumber with no hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outside shutoff valve, 2 bathtub valves , handles and showerheads. replaced garbage disposal and valve under kitchen sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for Gary the Plumber. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you again in the future when plumbing needs arise. Thanks again, Gary

05/16/2018

Gary was amazing and showed up within an hour of calling. He quickly and professionally cut the old rotary valve away and installed the new valve. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced main water shut off with ball valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

Water heaters. Backflow preventers. Garbage disposals. Kitchen & bathroom remodels. Slab leaks. Repiping. Fixture replacements & stoppages.

Ask for details.