Clark Roofing

• Trade License Locale
  • PROFESSIONAL TEXTURE SPRAYER

1425 SW 1St Ct STE 26

Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Clark Roofing is a top quality roofing contractor offering re-roofing, roof repair and roof maintenance to commercial, industrial and institutional customers in the South Florida area. Founded in 1947, Clark Roofing is a company that prides itself on excellent workmanship and total customer satisfaction. We are proud of our excellent reputation. Clark Roofing has installed and repaired more than 22,000 roofs in 63 years. When you hire Clark Roofing, you have a guarantee that you will receive a roof system of the very highest quality. We only work with products from proven manufacturing firms that meet our stringent requirements. We stand behind every roof that we put on and we will be here in the future to meet your next roofing need. Additional contact - Clidell Duskin. Additional email - amy@go2clarkroofing.com....

roofing (21)

01/21/2020

WOW!!! After several quotes form different roofers. I was worried I wouldn't find the right company. A close friend recomended Dale Duskin from Clark Roofing. Dale and Megan were AMAZING!!!. My kids room had a water leak that started small and rapidly increased right during Christmas time. Dale came out, quoted me and had the guys out right away. WOW!!! Awesome service and great team!!! We are ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof leak in kids room

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

09/22/2019

Clark Roofing is a truly professional company that emphasizes integrity, professionalism, expert craftsmanship and exemplary customer service. I highly recommend them without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

thank you so much for the kind words< it was [Member Name Removed] pleasure working with you!

08/05/2019

It went very well. They take care of my roof. They did a multiple job for me and they did a professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for being a valued customer at Clark Roofing, we appreciate your business! If you ever need anything do not forget, we are here!

07/30/2019

Dale promptly came to inspect the damage and a crew came to fix the problem with 5 days. It would have been quicker if not for the consistent rainy days. The crew arrived on time and completely the work and removed all debris. We have used Clark roofing on 2 other occasions in the last 8 years and would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for being a committed customer to Clark Roofing, we truly appreciate your business and mostly working with you! thank you, Clark Roofing

04/01/2019

What a great service. I got all my loose tiles glues down, they fixed broken ones, cleaned my roof off including cleaning my gutters. They ever took photos and gave me a report so if a storm does come I have evidence for my insurance company of what my roof looked like and that I took care and precautions. Best deal ever

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did the hurricane preparedness deal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

07/19/2017

It went great! Dale was fantastic! We had wood rot, dirt and moisture in our wall in our Living Room. Dale went up on the roof and found our problem. Some of the Stucco under and overhang on the roof had crumbled and formed a large crack. Because it was under an overhang there was never that much moisture to alert us that we had a leak, and we never noticed dirt on our tile floor, because it was b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak Detection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

07/19/2017

Dale was great. He discovered that the leak was not coming from the roof. It was from some of the stucco on our home had crumbled. We had it repaired and now the problem is solved, thanks to Dale!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose where leak was coming from in living room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

[Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for the review and kind words. Referring us and letting people know how your experience was is the best! Again Thank you, Clark Roofing

12/05/2016

They showed up on time, did the repair and I waited several days for it to rain. When it did rain, the roof did not leak. They do want half of the money before they will schedule the job and the other half when the job is completed. They do accept credit cards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your reviews on CLark Roofing, it means so much to us to hear the kind words and an honor to do business with you

06/25/2015

Family Owned & Operated Since 1947! Received a quote, very competitive pricing. Completed the repairs fast in a couple of hours. Processed the payment via phone. Fast, punctual, all business. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaking roof flashing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2015

Thank you so much for reviewing Clark Roofing! I know it has been a while since you left the review but come check out our new website or facebook page we are always doing games with discounts or coupons off of your roof. We have taken our workmanship and customer service to the highest level while maintaining fair pricing
D

10/03/2012

I am writing this poor review on Clark Roofing basically because I have a bucket in my living room collecting dripping water due to their lack of accountability. This is after my Insurance Company paid them over $26k to replace my roof, key word being and quot;replaceand quot;. The job was finished in January of 2007, but much to my dismay in July of 2009 I noticed water damage spreading across my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2007

Roof repair, tile roof, shingle roof, flat roof, reroof, roof tear off, new construction, roof cleaning, roof painting, gutter installation, gutter repair, water proofing, roof consultations and inspections

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing