Bluewater Pool Remodeling/Repair & Leak Detection

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20180328

450 SE 16 Ave

Pompano Beach, FL 33060

Pool Remodeling/Repairs and Leak Detection experts, Certified Diamond Brite Pool Resurfacing Installer. We also specialize in all pool repairs and leak detection, Gas and electric heat pumps, pool automation, pool lighting, and leak detection. With over 25 years experience and no sub-contractors, Services Offered: Pool & Spa Repair – Resurfacing, Remodeling, Heating, Gas & Electric Heat Pumps, Lighting, Salt Systems, Fiber Optic Specialist, Leak Searches, Automation, Waterfalls & Interior Additions, Benches , Swim Outs, Spas, & Caves. ...

pool and spa cleaning (265)tile installation (47)deck building (28)home remodeling (26)lighting (21)hardscaping (13)lawn & landscaping (3)fountain installation (1)gas leak repair (1)

10/19/2020

Kevin and his Team are excellent! I would definitely recommend them highly. They did a great job on my pool.They were professional and easy to do business with. 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diamond brite

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

thank you for the excellent review,it was our pleasure working with you. we hope you enjoy your pool for many years to come. and remember we are always here for you.

10/15/2020

Perfect outcome!! Pool looks great! Kevin and his crew were a pleasure to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new tile job and diamond Bright

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

the pleasure was ours, thank you. and we hope you enjoy your pool for many years to come.

10/09/2020

Brian was familiar with this dinosaur pump and quickly checked a few things. He found the problem with a leaky valve I had not noticed and plugged it. Problem Solved. I had to bring up the subject of a new pump and all I got from Brian were straight answers that I understood and no heavy sales pitch. I will call Bluewater Pools for any problem or question in the future and I have no reason to doub...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem with inground pool pump losing pressure. I thought the problem might be with the impeller. The pump is over 25 years old. I was prepared for a sales pitch for new pump.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

thank you , it was a pleasure working with you, we are always here anytime you may need us feel free to call.

09/30/2020

company was excellent. Fast, efficient, nice people, follow up amazing and prices are very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diamond Brite pool

CATEGORY ceramic tile,pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

thank you, it was our pleasure working with you, we are extremely pleased you happy with the final outcome. feel free to contact us in the future with any of your pool needs. thanks again.

08/28/2020

The job went very well, all the work done as promised on time. Everyone was extremely professional and friendly. I will definitely use them again when I have any swimming pool needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurface, coping in tiles

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

08/14/2020

I couldn’t be happier! Kevin at Blue Water Pools gave me all the information I needed to get my pool looking great again. Honest, great price and quality of work done excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diamond brite

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

Thank you very much for the wonderful review we appreciate you very much if you ever need anything please give us a call thank you again Kevin and Bluewater team

08/07/2020

Kevin listened to the work I wanted done, gave me really good feedback for timeline and quoted a fair (best) price! They were fast, clean, efficient and nice. I can't wait to recommend them to everyone I know with a pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

thank you sir, it was our pleasure working with you. we hope you enjoy your pool for years to come. we will always be there for you whenever you need us.

06/28/2020

The quality of the work was excellent. I’m happy with the finished product. I would have appreciated more detailed info on exactly what to expect and closer communication as the job was being completed. Cost was comparable to other estimates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfacing pool and replace tile

CATEGORY pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2020

thank you for the review and the advice as we are always looking for ways to improve our customers experience.

06/25/2020

I have already offered a comment but it is worth repeating since we are now selling our house and it is showing beautifully. Everyone who managed every step was incredible to work with AND extremely proficient in their expert areas of service. From negotiations on the bid to the final "amen" it was a good experience. I had full confidence that the each stage would be managed well. On time, expert ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had pool renewed and resurfaced with Diamond Bright. Also had new pool pump and filter system put in.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,pool cleaners,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

Photo for Bluewater Pool Remodeling/Repair & Leak Detection - 450 SE 16 Ave, Pompano Beach, FL - 38671605

thank you for the wonderful review, it was our pleasure working with you. glad to hear that the pool was a focal point of selling your house. if you ever need us in the future please do not hesitate to call us at any time.

06/09/2020

Kevin came out to give us an estimate on a new pool heater installation. He was really nice and answered my questions. Since this is our first time owning a pool. We had our new heater installed yesterday, which was quicker than I thought it was going to be done. The gentleman that came out to install the heater was also very nice and informative. He went out of his way to answer more questions. S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New pool heater and installation

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

thank you for the great review it was our pleasure to install the heater for you. we are always here whenever you need us in the future. enjoy your new heater.

Pool & Spa Repair – Resurfacing, Remodeling, Heating, Gas & Electric Heat Pumps, Lighting, Salt Systems, Fiber Optic Specialist, Leak Searches, Automation, Waterfalls, & Interior Additions, Benches , Swim Outs, Spas, & Caves.

Weekly Pool Maintenance.