Anthony Interior Inc

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since June 2013

Family owned & operated. We have been in business since 1975 Additional DBAs - Anthony Interiors, FL.. We accept cash,check,master card,VISA and Discover card as payment...All work is done on the premise. We have fabric in stock in our showroom and plenty of fabric books. We work with all the top Fabric companies ( kravet, greenhouse, Duralee, Robert Allen,Norbar, united, JF fabrics, Fabricade, Michaels textiles, Barrow industries and many more. We also work with customers fabrics. Addditonal information contact-Anthony Interiors @ 954-785-2225...

Projects

Breakfast Nook

Breakfast Nook

upholstery
 2020

I R K Upholsterers

10  REVIEWS
I R K Upholsterers

Family owned and operated with over 40+ years of experience in Upholstering and Interior Design located in South Florida. Call or message to schedule today ! Additional Phone Number: 954-544-2117

03/03/2019

Before I go into detail about the superb workmanship that was done, I want to say what really nice people Maria and Anthony were. I can’t thank them enough for their courtesy and kindness in helping me with this project and especially taking care of Mom’s special chair. I had 4 kitchen chairs and a wing chair re-done. Maria helped me select the perfect fabrics. Anthony gave me excellent advice on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-upholstery

CATEGORY upholstery

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed] for your kind words, If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know. It was a pleasure working with you. We are happy you are pleased with our work. Your furniture looks beautiful

01/04/2018

It went well. They were fast, professional and did a nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sofa upholstered

CATEGORY upholstery

Hi Mrs [Member Name Removed] Glad that you are happy with our work. If there is anything else you need to be done please stop in or give us a call and we will be happy to help. Have a Happy New Year! THANK YOU Maria Anthony Interiors 1829 E sample rd Pompano beach 33064 954-785-2225

12/28/2017

Maria and team did an outstanding job reupholstering the salon cushions for our sailboat. Not only did they do the job well, with careful precision and quality, but they did the work fast. We asked for a super speedy turnaround time because it was the holidays and 1) we needed a place to sit since we liveaboard our sailboat full-time and 2) we wanted to have guests over for the holidays. And they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new upholstery on my salon cushions in my sailboat and I needed it done quickly!

CATEGORY upholstery

I am very happy you are pleased with the work. If there is anything else you need please give us a call or stop in. thank you for your kind words Maria Anthony Interiors 1829 E sample rd Pompano beach 954-785-2225

12/15/2017

Very pleased with my shades & drapes. Installer very professional . Would recommend Anthony interiors

CATEGORY window treatments

thank you for your kind words, we appreciate the business. Anything we can do for you in the future just give us a call thank you Maria Anthony Interiors

06/03/2017

Maria responded immediately and came to my home for an evaluation and estimate. She returned in a few days with sample fabrics. The love seat was picked up and returned in the expected timeframe and it is absolutely beautiful! I am so pleased with Anthony's Interiors and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An antique love seat needed complete restoration including reupholstering.

CATEGORY upholstery

thank you for your kind words, If you need anything else done please give us a call and we will be happy to come out there and give you a estimate thank you Maria

We have been in business over 42 years and in the same location over 20 years. Re-upholster furniture, window treatments, custom draperies and slipcovers, valances, cascades, cornices, bedding, Custom made bed spreads to order, pillows and wood blinds, out door cushions & boats reupholstery

no car interiors