A/C Filters 4 Less

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2012

We have many filters available in stock, in all sizes, ready for shipment. Most filters ship next day and we never charge extra for shipping. We specialize in hard to find sizes. We can custom make any size that you are looking for in a variety of different AC Filters or Furnace Filters. We have been in the air conditioning business since 1980 and we are family owned and operated. Our number 1 goal is customer satisfaction. We strive to give all of our customers excellent service. We have distribution facilities located strategically throughout the United States helping us get your furnace and a/c filters to you as efficiently as possible. We have serviced thousands of customers throughout the United States including all types of commercial and residential applications. If you have any questions our knowledgeable staff is here to help you find the right filtration that best fits your needs by making sure you get the right type of filter you are looking for. Even if you buy your air conditioning or furnace filters from a supply house. We can save you time, money, and gas. We offer lower prices and our filters are delivered right to your door....

N/A
All Damage Restoration

Restoration Experts *Water *Mold *Fire *Storm, FREE Inspections 754.802.9355 NO COST OUT OF POCKET, We'll work with your insurance carrier.

11/25/2015

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All went well except I could NOT find the filter rating like APR 1950, etc. |Their WEBsite did not make that easy, in my opinion. All else went well. |Side note the "Filter" indusrty needs to standardize on a common definition of filtering capability. Last note all the filter manuf. seem to be change from actual size to something like a 1/4 or 1/2 in small. Stop that. If my filte says 25X25X1, that is what I want. Not 24.75X24.75X1. Oh and I'll pay for the 25X25Xx1

10/09/2014

I get a years supply of 20x20 and 12x12 filters from them and they deliver it in a reasonable amount of time and in good condition. I am very satisfied with their service and products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they were very helpful in finding the correct filter for me at a fair price.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear [member name removed], Our customers are the backbone of our business. Thank you very much for your nice review, we appreciate it very much. We look forward to serving you for years to come.

09/03/2012

They were wonderful! The best customer service ever! Their prices are better than the big box stores - but even if they were more $, I would only use them from now on. Other businesses should take lessons for their customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to measure my A/C since they are local & in my area. They were prompt & very knowledgeable.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your testimonial. Our customers are the foundation of our business. We stand behind everything we sell at ACFilters4Less.com, and strive to provide the best online shopping experience.

AC Filters and Furnace Filters - Free Shipping on all orders throughout the USA