3N1 Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3907 N Federal Hwy Suite 137

Pompano Beach, FL 33064

3N1 Services offers Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Marble Cleaning & Polishing, and Upholstery and Area Rug Cleaning. We do not offer tile installation or repair. ...

carpet cleaning (298)tile installation (266)floor cleaning (228)marble and granite (92)upholstery cleaning (47)flooring (37)countertop installation (34)silver polishing (27)oriental rug cleaning (23)pressure washing (7)blind cleaning (6)house cleaning (3)

09/26/2020

Gerald Simmons of 3N1 responded quickly and came the day after Sears ruined my carpet. He was able to pretreat the stains left by Sears and recondition my carpets. He also advised me as to how to do follow-up care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the carpet damaged by Sears who left soggy carpet with numerous deep stains.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

09/02/2020

Excellent job! They also polished my onyx counter top in our bathroom. Its gorgeous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
porcelain tile cleaning services and grout repair.

CATEGORY marble & granite,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

08/18/2020

Very smooth setup from estimate to job. The results were excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Cleaning

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

08/13/2020

I feel happy to express that the minute Gerald spoke with me on the phone, I was sold - simply because he was far away on another assignment, but still decided to make a late stop to look at the job. That, I appreciated very much. And as he indicated what he could do for me and at the price he quoted, I was comfortable with it. He and his team were professional, took their time and did an excellen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean tiles and color-seal grout in my entire home

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

Photo for 3N1 Services - 3907 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL - 38804157

08/01/2020

Gerald and his team came to my house and were very professional, they wore masks and keep the job quick and not loud as I mentioned to him I was working from home and couldn’t have a lot of noise. The outcome was great! I feel like the carpet is brand new in terms of color and feels clean to the touch. It dried in a few hours and smells great. He really knows what he’s talking about (has a lot of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

07/19/2020

LIFE SAVERS!!!!!!! This is my second time working with 3n1 and I refer them to anyone that asks. I initially needed 3N1 to clean my carpets and stain grout, but I was remodeling and ended up needing my brand new tiles cleaned as well. The contractor left grout and cement stuck on top of my brand new floors. 3N1 came in and cleaned what I thought was an impossible job. EVERYTHING looks brand spanki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile cleaning, grout staining, carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

07/11/2020

Amazing job! Super professional and quick..... I am impress by the finish work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and tile deep cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,countertops,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

07/01/2020

Went so well Wyatt we can CO at my see our reflection on the floor. These highs did a splendid job and the price was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floors polished

CATEGORY ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,pressure washing,marble & granite,buffing & polishing,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/29/2020

3N1 got it DONE! Honest up-front job quote, reliable, conscientious, hard workers, no surprises -- floors look like NEW!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean & polish marble tile floors, and shower stalls

CATEGORY marble & granite,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

Photo for 3N1 Services - 3907 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL - 38679479

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was nice to fully restore your marble floors & showers to move in ready!

06/23/2020

Excellent work, wouldn't hesitate to recommend or hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor refinishing

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

We offer carpet and upholstery cleaning, professional area rug cleaning, tile & grout cleaning/sealing, grout color sealing, and complete marble polishing/restoration.

Tile installation, & window cleaning