BVD Electric, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2020

PO Box 15311

Plantaton, FL 33318

Over 14 years of electrical experience, specializing in all commercial and residential electrical work ie: light fixtures, panels upgrades, troubleshooting and installing home theater, electrical upgrades, electrical code violations, recess cans, recess lights , outlets , switches and many more. A trustworthy Master electrician who is dedicated to providing quality work and great customer service. Your problem is my priority, no matter how small....

electrical (49)lighting (15)camera repair (1)window tinting or film (1)clothing alteration (1)wallpapering (1)

10/15/2020

Fantastic service and quality! Would recommend to anyone needing electrical service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add outdoor electrical outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

08/08/2020

Vladimir was beyond amazing. He was very punctual and professional. He mounted 4 tvs in my home all different sizes and did it with precision. All tvs were mounted with the wires hidden, every section was cleaned up and all extra parts from the tv or mounts was packed away neatly for me to secure. I would use him each and every time I need electrical work done and have already referred him to fami...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mount 4 TVs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

07/14/2020

Service was quick and installation is beautiful! He was the only person I contacted that gave me a price point. He stayed with the price he gave me even though he had to replace some wiring. It was an absolute pleasure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Dryer Outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

06/24/2020

Wonderful! Vlad did a great job and I am so glad we were able to use his services. He was very thorough and I definitely plan on hiring him again for all of our electrical needs. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fixtures installed and added multiple dimmer switches.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

05/16/2020

Changing out three outlets and fixing a switch .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very well. Vladimir texted before he showed. He was on time, worked clean, did the job without trying to up sell, and was friendly and professional. I would definitely use this company again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

04/06/2020

Excellent. We were making repairs on two homes, one that we were selling and the one that we bought. We ended up hiring Vlad over a period of more than two months for both series of repairs. He provided outstanding service throughout. One of the repairs was a damaged conduit to our FPL box, which required multiple visits, a permit, an appointment with FPL to turn our power off, and an inspection a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple repairs to two homes

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

02/29/2020

Vlad was great, he came out and gave a quote the day I called, and managed to squeeze me into his busy schedule within a few days and did all of the work in a few hours! Price was very reasonable and he was professional. Will hire again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical – Installed recessed Lighting and three dimmer switches as well as updated electric situation in attic.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

02/19/2020

I hired BVD Electric after comparing its bid to others, and I am very glad I chose this company. I only have good things to say about it. I give BVD the highest rating, five stars. BVD’s owner, Vlad, is very professional, competent, courteous, and fair, and his price was very reasonable and competitive. Vlad came twice to my home, first to see the job to give me a quote, and then to do the work. O...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Intallation of two 240V outlets requiring new wiring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

01/16/2020

Vlad is a Master Electrician. The job was done exactly as I wanted. I would use these services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

01/01/2020

It went well and he did everything I asked. Plus he was on time and was courteous! Good help is hard to find these days- I have hope again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

Electrical repairs, Light Fixtures, Panel Upgrades, Code violations , Outlet installation, Recess lights and many more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal