Mitch Joseph Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2018

1101 NW 95TH AVE

Plantation, FL 33322

AFFORDABLE Master Electrician. Yes I do the job personally ! Panel changes,Trouble shooting, City and Insurance Violation repairs , Permits, New and Remodel Work. Lighting design,Power design, Generators,Meters,Main Breakers All phases of trade,480 volts to 12 volts, Security,Communications,Entertainment 24 years in business, Home Depot preferred contractor, 2,000,000 Liability insurance, 1,000,000 Work Comp insurance...

electrician (49)lighting (9)ceiling fan installation (1)concrete repair (3)internet provider (1)

02/06/2021

Kudos for a job well done! Mitch supplied all the parts, supplies, and labor to complete the job described above. The job was completed in under 2.5 hours. Steve and his helper were friendly and cleaned up well when they finished. I am VERY happy with the new LED flat panel on the ceiling - it turns on instantly - no more waiting for the herky-jerky slow starting fluorescents to turn on! The LED f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fluorescent tube lighting in the kitchen with a ceiling-mounted LED flat panel. Also, replace fluorescent tubes on the dining room side with LED strip lights.

CATEGORY concrete repair,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

Photo for Mitch Joseph Inc - 1101 NW 95TH AVE, Plantation, FL - 39179070

👍👍

02/01/2021

Called Mitch joseph inc after I had an issue with my breaker. He came out fast, the work was done well and everyone was friendly and polite. You can tell they know what they’re doing. I enjoyed conversation with them and the work they preformed. Will use them going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on breaker

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

D

01/26/2021

They're honest but they're also not competent. Mitch, the owner, is sexist and the company is disorganized. Price was competitive but not worth the hassle. -Their method for keeping track of their appointments is to tell you to call them the day before and remind them to be there. They do not keep an appointment book or software. -Though they quoted $350 over the phone, that jumped to $500 in pers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside power to two security cameras, two GFCI installs, and three recessed lights

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

I’m disappointed to read this review and it is not warranted, you mistake my mannerisms for sexism , I offered to build your monitor and you perceived that to be an indication of whether or not I felt a women could do it . My calling you dear is the way I talk, I have 5 daughters , and am used to using that term.As far as competency, the State of Florida has determined since 1984 that I am and mai...

11/15/2020

Called and talked to Mitch about my needs to service. He gave me a price and I texted him my address and my tenants phone and he never called or showed up. I then texted again to ask to contact me or my tenant and still no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical outlets not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

[Member Name Removed] your right I did not show up or call, I got a new phone and was not successful in saving my data. I apologize . If you would have reached out to me on Angie’s list I would of had back up

10/20/2020

Mitch repaired a dead inside out let that was controlling outside lighting. The wiring had been done some 30 plus years ago. Mitch had to do some creative thinking to get the job done. I am very happy with my lighting situation now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/19/2020

Mitch and his crew were friendly, through and efficient. The price was reasonable for the work done. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a wall outlet, replaced wall switches, replaced a ceiling fan remote

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

07/16/2020

I called his number and he said he didn’t work in the Miami area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

You must be joking, if any of my customers from SOUTH Miami call me I always telll them I will be happy to serve you however it’s not cost effective for you .

07/12/2020

All went very well. All repairs done and working. Friendly courteous service. A pleasure compared to prior electricians. We've hired him to do a larger project for us based upon his performance on this to-do list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior security lights installed, interior ceiling lights installed, Timer installed on regular exterior lighting, diagnose dock pedestal light failure, solve ceiling light problem, install transformer for led string, advise on another forthcoming larger project.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

07/09/2020

Mr. Joseph and his team are the most professional and talented crew I have had do any work in my home ever! First they arrived on time, with the best personalities, and worked straight through until the job was completed! It took three of them eight hours and they did not even break for lunch, so how is that for dedication! I have never seen a harder working crew EVER! And very funny... I actually...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, lighting, recessed lighting, fixed vintage lamp, put overhead lights in rooms that never were wired for overhead lights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Greatly appreciated [Member Name Removed] , thank you very much.

07/08/2020

Everything went well. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlets and transformer repaired. Some new parts

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

Broward ,Palm Beach, North Dade, Panel replacement,Main breaker replacement ,City and Insurance violation repairs, New, Remodel , Design and installation.Permits , Anything electrical 480 volt to 12 volts.

Auto,Marine,