Atlantic Ocean Garage Doors

A14 REVIEWS

Founded 2012

8320 w sunrise ave

Plantation, FL, 33319

Atlantic ocean Garage Doors locates in Plantation, FL We keep our service as main thing. many customers already referred us and gave us very good ratings, in yelp.com, and google. We be very happy to make you as our new customer, and to give you piece of mind that for this service you dont need to worry anymore....

Garage Doors (14)Locksmiths (1)

07/12/2019

Very well done, on time,professional and cost in line with other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

07/01/2019

First they called and set up a time to look at the job (broken spring). They were early and thoroughly explained what they would do to replace the springs. They weren’t the cheapest quote I received but were by far the most professional!! They scheduled me for Monday morning between 9-10. He called me about 9:50 and said they were 15 minutes away. I immediately knew I chose the right company becau...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had springs replaced on garage door and maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

05/09/2019

Service was easy to schedule. The Technician arrives on time, did the inspection and commented that the only thing was the track rollers were worn, He also double checked the Door and the lift Motor, as part of the tune-up he reset the upper and lower limits and the down force. He lubricated and the door is now the quietest it has ever been, thank you and will use you again should the need arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Tune-up and Rollers replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

03/19/2019

This company was highly recommended by our neighbor and we were impressed from the very 1st call. I called for information and the technician stopped by the same evening to take a look and give us an estimate. 4 days later the crew showed up, very timely, and did the entire job in about 2 hours. They left no mess and were very professional. That same evening the owner stopped by to inspect the wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door and motor install

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

Thank you very much, it was our pleasure

02/06/2019

Amazing, will never hire anyone else! Professional, timely, prompt, goes above and beyond to do extra work that another contractor was not able to do - he just stepped in and completed a job someone else walked away from! Stop looking and just hire him NOW!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired nightmare garage door, changed out knobs/locks on, and repaired 2 doors

CATEGORY garage doors, locksmith

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

01/13/2019

We called up to set up a time with Matt. He first asked about our problem, and as I was explaining, he said he knew the remedy, and walked me thru it OVER the phone. Then said, if that did not fix it, he said he would gladly come by for a visit. Incredible service!! From now on Matt is my guy for garage door repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words, Much appreciated

09/17/2018

Our glass break alarm went off in the middle of the night and said the sensor in the garage tripped it. We could not find out what happened, we thought it was a fluke... until we tried to open the garage door. The spring snapped during the night and subsequently set off the alarm. Called and asked if there was any possible way for a same-day appointment. We were so fortunate to have called at a pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

09/14/2018

I called them at 8 am. Ori arrived in about 45 minutes and had the garage door spring replaced and was finished before 10 am. Ori was very knowledgeable and fast. Great work guys! Thank you for the quick response!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring broke. We could not open garage door.

08/24/2018

We were beyond satisfied, they were prompt and on time and I have already recommended them to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed springs in my garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

08/24/2018

It went great and we were satisfied by the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance on our garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018