Ward's Mower & Small Engine Repair

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since December 2010

Our labor rate is $66Hr. We have a pick up and delivery charge based on customers distance from us. We have a $37.45 estimate charge per unit which is only charged if customer decides not to repair after estimate is complete. If repair is requested, the $37.45 is credited towards the final bill. We aren't afraid of attempting any job. Bring it to us....

Almighty Labor Services

We owe our success at Almighty Labors to our focus on targeting those areas where we can be the best, growing at a pace we can handle the professional moving, cleaning, landscaping, installation (garage storage racks/systems, garage door opener, etc.) and assembly (wall TV mount, exercise equipment, fun equipment, playsets, swing sets, furniture, and other amazing products) services.

C

09/14/2018

Worked fine the first time I cranked the mower. Would not stay cranked so took it back and they worked on it again. Cranked up when I got home. Went on vacation and will not stay cranked now. Not taking it back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up on walk behind mower.

03/13/2017

They were returned dirty, not repaired, and in the case of the pressure washer, not working. They started the washer ran all the gas out of it and charged me for half an hour "labor"= $35. On my Stihl blower they flushed the carburetor and fuel system supposedly. Around the carburetor was filthy and the primer bulb was cracked. I would not recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took 3 tools: a pressure washer, a leaf blower and a grass trimmer to be repaired, tuned and cleaned. The pressure washer was working when I brought it to Ward's Small Engine repair. I only wanted it tuned up.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Our Records show that these pieces of equipment were brought in by a gentleman, and not the named individual. As for the pressure washer, it was brought in because the customer stated that the engine would run at wide open throttle. As per every unit dropped off at our shop we check and re-check operation status while being repaired and leaving our shop. Through our test the engine was not running...

11/12/2015

I contacted Ward's because I had no way to transport the equipment to a repair shop. Heworking was able to pick both up the same day and returned in a couple of weeks with both operating better than ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Lawn Mower and Power Washer that were not running.

10/24/2015

The mower runs as if it were new. It took them 3 weeks to do it which was a long time to be without a mower, but they did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the belt on my riding mower and sharpened the blades.

09/17/2015

Let me know up front that they had so much work it would be 2-3 weeks before they even got to it.  Chose to use them anyway--figured must be good if that many people want to use them.  Diagnosed problem with machine and repaired.  Was complete about 4 weeks after drop off.  Took the time to help me ensure that unit was working properly and explain the problems repaired.  Costs for their time and p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and serviced pressure washer

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Repairing of equipment, from lawn mowers, chainsaws, generators, go-karts, ATV's and air compressors.

There is not much we won't attempt to repair.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, PayPal