Gulf Coast Brick Pavers

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since November 2016

Unalterable commitment to structural perfection and beauty of brick pavers for driveways, gardens, pool decks and outdoor kitchens. We believe that beautiful hardscapes and landscapes emerge from successful communication with our customers and from expertise in product knowledge and installation. Our craftsman brings experience from literally hundreds of driveway, patio, walkway and retaining wall installations to your project. Our company has earned an impeccable reputation by delivering on our promises and exceeding our customer's expectation....

Ambry Design LLC

11  REVIEWS
Ambry Design LLC

Custom designs for any space. Kitchens, Closets, Wall Beds, and More... FREE In house Design Consultation 30% OFF Custom Closets 25% OFF Wall Beds All custom kitchen designs Please ask for ongoing promotions. All Made in the USA. Please visit our factory & showroom.

04/25/2017

Wonderfully. I am very pleased with the quality of the work that was done as well as the quality of the product that was used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an old brick 10 X10 patio removed and replaced it with a 17 x 30 paver patio and a retaining wall around a tree.

02/19/2017

Paulo is a fabulous craftsman. he modified a design I liked and it is soooo beautiful - the talk of the neighborhood!! Very professional, punctual. Brought sample pavers to me to choose from.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of full backyard patio of pavers in beautiful artistic shape to compliment landscape. Included a fire pit. Also put pavers on front porch entrance and sidewalk.

02/14/2017

It exceeded all music expectations! Not only did I get phenomenal work done I made a fantastic friend in Paulo! Thank you Paulo and team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced driveway and front patio with pavers.

CATEGORY hardscaping

Driveway Pavers, Patio Pavers, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Pools New Construction, Pool Remodeling, Garden hardscaping, Outdoor kitchens

Landscaping