Dages Tree Service

A29 REVIEWS

Founded 2004

8206 Turkey Creek

Plant City, FL, 33527

number of employees - 5 do not use sub-contractors take all major credit cards, apple pay, cash...

Tree Service (28)Lawn and Yard Work (1)

06/06/2019

They did a great job trimming & pruning. Identified one of the oaks was dying and provided a reasonable additional charge to completely remove. Found them friendly, professional and very hard working. Will call them again if I need work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed trees trimmed. Have eight mature oaks on property and three more close to property line in neighboring yards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

05/28/2019

I am very happy with the work performed and the quality of work delivered. The team was professional and very quick with their work. They did excellent job and the clean-up was great. I would highly recommend them to others. From quote to finish was two days. I was amazed we could get the work done that quickly. They have the people and equipment for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and 4 trees removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

03/03/2019

He understood exactly how I wanted the work done. He and his crew were very professional and I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of trees and old shrubs and mulch.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2019

02/14/2019

Excellent! The team was able to start same day and completed next day as promised. They did an exceptional job on tree limb removal, cleaning out dead wood, and large masses of moss. The yard was wet and weather rainy but the crew worked hard to get the job done with minimal impact to the yard. They were thorough in cleaning up limbs, twigs and leaves. Great job they will be my go to tree service ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees around the house and in pasture ( total of 3 acres) removal of lower limbs and large masses of moss.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

09/30/2018

So very pleased with the finished work. We also used them last year to remove a large tree.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming large trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

09/11/2018

Dages Tree Service arrived on time and were a pleasant and friendly crew. They all worked very hard continuously throughout the day to remove two very large oak trees and trim up the rest of the trees. They did an excellent job and we were very pleased with the results. Our resident hawk (Roscoe) wasn't too happy as he used the branches for camoflage while scoping out the squirrels. We would defin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove two dead oak trees and trimming several others

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

09/09/2018

Truly a professional, competent crew. Joseph's team always trims our trees without leaving a mess or disturbing the rest of the yard and fence. Fair, courteous, and professional all the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

08/26/2018

I had an old dead oak removed and some tree trimming work. It all went smooth, they were done quickly and the results were great. After the tree came down they filled in holes in the lawn and raked out the flattened areas from the tree and vehicle. I needed a quick turnaround and they delivered. I felt the price was good, they were very eager to ensure I was completely satisfied and best of all Jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

08/22/2018

Called on Monday, we set an appt for Tuesday morning. I waited, and waited - no show, no call. I then received a text on Tuesday evening- with no acknowledgment of the missed appt. - but attempting to schedule another day. Why would I waist my time waiting again? Unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed quote and trees trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

08/17/2018

Excellent, Crew was punctual and professional. Very Good clean up after Trimming and Trees look great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Palm Trees Trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018