Sr Screen Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6511 43rd St N Unit 1801

Pinellas Park, FL 33781

Family owned & operated since 1996, with 35 years experience. Call or Text Scott at 727-224-6999 whether you need a few screen panels repaired, or a professional for a full restoration project. Our objective is to provide you with superior products installed by knowledgeable and experienced professionals. Conducting business with you is a valued privilege. Our trained installation crews makes the installation process an enjoyable experience for you and your family. Our desire is to obtain your business and to serve you. We are known for our integrity, high values, quality products and superior workmanship. Our greatest reward comes from the recognition we receive from you, our customers. We take great pride in restoring and creating screen structures that are as beautiful to look at as they are storm secure. Additional DBA - Sr-Screen.com Sr. Screen Inc. Award winning....

Screen repair (156)Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures (35)Doors (15)Pressure Washing (9)Hurricane Shutters (7)Gutters (4)Handyman Services (3)Exterior Painting (2)Gutter Cleaning (1)Pool and Spa Service (1)Roofing (1)

08/03/2019

I would highly recommend Scott and his team at Sr Screen. Scott was very prompt is returning my call and came out the same day to provide an estimate. We have a very large pool enclosure and a small covered porch area. Scott replaced all the screen, door hardware, and covered a 22' x 16' part of the enclosure with a 2" insulated composite roof. This is fantastic, it was like adding another room! S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rescreen Pool Enclosure and added roof

CATEGORY screen repair, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Photo for Sr Screen Inc - 6511 43rd St N, Pinellas Park, FL - 38023575

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking time out of your busy day to write your five star review about our company. I appreciate that so much in order to allow future customers to understand what kind of experience they will be receiving once we are hired. Thank you again for trusting in our company

06/13/2019

First of all, they show up when they say they will-a big deal in Florida for the past 20 years. Secondly, their estimate was clear, Justin answered all my questions and the price was reasonable. Thirdly, the lady in the office wasn't just a pleasant voice on the phone, she knew the business and the products and helped me to upgrade what I wanted after considering the original estimate. Lastly, the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-do the pool's screen room

CATEGORY screen repair, pressure washing, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

01/24/2019

requested quote through angies list twice within the past couple of weeks. No response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace screen around pool enclosure

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

You never contacted my company or left a message on Angie's List site. I answer every message. If I can not do a project I will always let a n Angie's List member know. Please check to make sure you are addressing the proper company.

01/20/2019

They must have been on their way to a bigger job, had a crew of four stop. Took them about 10 minutes. Job looks good, fair price. They even did a minor screen repair for me no charge. I wasn't supposed to mention that, hope I don't get someone in trouble! It was appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two panels of screens on my lanai.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

09/06/2018

The process was very fast. Came over and quoted the job and explained what needed to be done. Fair price and fast service. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced damaged Screens

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

08/06/2018

excellent, everything done as promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
several screen panels replaced in pool cage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

04/26/2018

He did a great job and showed up on time. He was pleasant and professional. I would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired a screen in my patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

04/18/2018

I was very happy with the overall experience. Scott was very quick to respond to our request for an estimate. After we selected his company we were able to set a date for the work. They showed up on time, gave me an estimated completion time which they met. The work was excellent and cleaned up quickly after the completion of the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Cage Screen Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

04/06/2018

Excellent. Professional, timely, friendly, quick, reasonable for the excellent quality of work performed and the cleanup was exceptional. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for pool screen repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
entire pool screen roof redone

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

02/10/2018

Very pleased with all aspects of the project. They suggested we have the aluminum enclosure painted first, and recommended getting an estimate from Carlson's Painting, since they work well in coordination with each other. Followed their advice. Carlson's did a great job, as did Sr. Screen, whose installers were prompt, professional, and tidy. Screens are tight as a drum and the enclosure looks bra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-screen large pool enclosure

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Re-Screening, Pool Enclosures, Screen Rooms, Doors, gutter cleaning, repair & replacement, hurricane shutter repair, pressure washing screen enclosures, screen repair, remodeling - sunrooms & patio enclosures. Dog door installation, pet screens, beam replacement/metal damage, remounting of enclosure to pool deck,

Wood construction.