AutoNation Toyota Pinellas Park

Angie's List since July 2016

AutoNation Toyota Pinellas Park, a Tampa Toyota dealer, has a vast inventory of new and used Toyota cars, trucks, hybrids & SUVs. We offer vehicle financing, Toyota OEM factory service and auto parts....

Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair

Welcome To Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair! At Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair, we strive to offer you the best products at the best price. We are a family owned and operated business, located at 2590 34th Street South in St. Petersburg, Florida. Our customers, from our community as well as the Clearwater and Tierra Verde areas, have been coming to us for nearly 25 years. We carry some of the best names in tire brands, including those from MICHELIN, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal and more. Whether you're interested in getting a new set of tires, wheels or a much needed automotive repair service, come to us for it all! Well get you rolling again in no time at Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair!

02/11/2020

This is how car buying is supposed to be, people! With car buying, you may think if it isn’t nightmarishly hard that you’re doing it wrong. Not so. I did my homework. I knew which car I wanted. I knew my target price after researching recent comparable sales on multiple sites. The guys at AutoNation worked out this deal within a few emails back and forth. They offered to talk by phone, too, but ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase a new car

CATEGORY car sales

08/28/2017

Usually on a recall they try to get you to do something else with them. They’ll find other things wrong, kind of repairs, which they get money for. I told them from the beginning that I was just in for the recall. I think they did a good job. We would use them to buy a car. I would say it’s a good place to buy a car. Nothing pressured.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a car here. Brought it in for a recall.

CATEGORY auto repair

08/14/2017

It cost nothing it's free. They're the best out of everybody. It's no problem getting an appointment. The waiting room is very comfortable. They have coffee, donuts, TVs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It's a safety check-up, I'm going on a trip.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

08/14/2017

I think they're first class all the way. I know them all pretty well after 12 years. They're the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I lease a car.

CATEGORY

03/06/2017

I first bought a car in 2014 I didn't like it. I found another car, and they gave me almost all of the money back that I bought the care with except for about $2000. I said how much I would pay for it, and they argued with me, and I said here do you want this or not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased vehicle

CATEGORY car sales