Aldo's HD Lawn & Landscaping

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8380 59th Way N

Pinellas Park, FL 33781

A fast and friendly, family-owned landscaping and tree service that will cater to fit your needs, Aldo's Lawn Service is here to help. We will work hard to make your landscaping dreams a reality. Although we specialize in tree trimming, we have done many yard renovations. Promotions are available to customers who maintain our services for a certain amount of time. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards! Be sure to call us for your free estimate today....

lawn & landscaping (52)tree service (28)lawn care (26)stone and gravel (4)fencing (3)leaf removal (2)landscape lighting (1)hardscaping (1)pressure washing (1)

08/05/2020

they did a great job and were polite friendly and very professional and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they installed mulch to my entire property

CATEGORY fences,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

05/03/2020

Aldo and David did professional work for a very reasonable price. They arrived when they said they would, and their four man crew (which includes Aldo and David) finished the same day. When the sodded area was being prepared, one of the workers found my gold wedding ring that had been lost for 3 years. He returned it to my wife. How many landscapers have this amount of honesty and integrity? I wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
525 sq ft sod & crushed shell patio

CATEGORY fences,landscaping,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

03/30/2020

David was a pleasure to work with. It took him a little while to locater the Bitter Blue Sod but he kept me informed during the process. The work was done in a professional manner with what appeared to be high quality sod.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed tear out of old grass/weeds and installed sod

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

07/09/2019

The experience was wonderful. They listened to what I needed completed, gave a price and scheduled the job. They arrived promptly and set to work. The work was excellent and has made a big difference in the appearance of my property. I also asked them about lawn service. They gave me a quote and came for the first time the first week of July. My lawn hasn't been cared for that well in many, many y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree, tall bush and large hedge trimmed

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

02/22/2019

They provide excellent service to a d care for your property. Still using the company and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and landscaping service

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

02/08/2019

All excellent work! Aldos family business is very professional & provides good quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn service, shelled driveway & side yard, paver walkways & patio in front & backyards.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

Photo for Aldo's HD Lawn & Landscaping - 8380 59th Way N, Pinellas Park, FL - 37703454

01/15/2019

David and his crew met with me twice to go over the scope of the job and give me suggestions. We had ongoing dock work occurring so David worked with our schedule to make sure Aldo's work was sequenced after the dock work was completed. They then knocked the project out in three days and I could not be happier with the results. Our yard looks wonderful and I will definitely use Aldo's for our lawn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, landscaping and hardscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

11/12/2018

We called and David came out to meet with us to discuss the landscaping work we had in mind and provide us with a quote. David was professional, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He provided us with a very reasonable quote. After reading numerous reviews for his business, we called back and asked him to go ahead and put us on the schedule. He advised us of a date. David and his partner worked har...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plants, mulch and block border removed from small front yard. Bricks placed around existing palm tree and sod laid. Plants removed from side of the driveway and new shrubs planted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

07/18/2018

I called & left 2 messages a few days apart as well as messaged this company through Angie's List, to no avail. I requested at least a courtesy email or call back whether or not they were looking for new business. No response at all. Very unprofessional follow-through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn care

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

06/20/2018

I submitted a request via angies list, he called me to schedule a next day appointment. He cancelled that day, then re-scheduled for the following day. He no-call, no-show. Didn't have the courtesy to call and cancel. He just didnt show up, and didnt call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

Tree service - trimming, planting. Landscaping - planting, sod, lawn renovation, irrigation systems, hardscaping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal