Tyler Schwartz Design Inc.

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2012

We are a full service landscape design and installation service. As a Landscape Design Professional, I have a Masters in Landscape Architecture with experience working on the landscape design of residential, commercial, and some large scale environmental projects. I work with customers that have an interest in low maintenance drought friendly landscapes that add value to your home and brings habitat to your back yard. The design of tropical landscapes that are suited for low water consumption and rain gardens are also some of my specialties. My company is capable of completing master landscape planting design plans for homes and commercial properties, mainly for the modification of existing properties. I also work directly on the installation of all projects to be certain the client is getting 150% satisfaction and that the design chosen by client is administered properly. We take the project from initial design concept and plant research through completion of installation and then also produce a maintenance plan which can be utilized by any Landscape Maintenance company to ensure that the landscape thrives for years to come. Projects begin with a written estimate after an hour long site visit has taken place. Once a budget has been determined for entire project (including design and install), we require a 50% project design and install deposit of total project fees prior to concept design work initiating, and the remainder is not due until project completion. For an additional fee a maintenance plan can be completed for the landscape after design is finalized. This would include 3 additional post install site visits to ensure the plants are thriving. All plant materials are given a 3 month(shrub) to 1 year (tree) guarantee....

Greenstar Landscaping & Irrigation

My name is Peter Masi. I am a native South Floridian and founder, owner and operator of Greenstar Landscaping and Irrigation Co. I am a licensed irrigation contractor with over 35 years of experience in the landscaping and irrigation industry. Greenstar Irrigation specializes in maintaining and repairing irrigation systems of all types and sizes. Our 7 point irrigation tune-up, diagnostic and service call is offered at $32.00 for Angie's List Members. Your preliminary Inspection, Diagnostic and Service Call is FREE with any repair over $250.00. Our experience in the industry allows us to diagnose and repair sprinkler systems quickly and cost effectively. We can improve the efficiency of your irrigation system and are dedicated to water conservation. WE DO NOT INSTALL NEW IRRIGATION SYSTEMS. Greenstar Landscaping is a full service landscaping company with over 35 years of experience specializing in residential landscape design and installation using native and tropical plants. We, at Greenstar Landscaping, take pride in our ability to design and install quality landscaping at reasonable prices. (Minimum $5,000) Greenstar Irrigation has the most member reviews and highest overall grade in our category.

Award 2019
Offers by Greenstar Landscaping & Irrigation on Angie's List

04/16/2015

Tyler was very prompt and informative in his design and price.  When everything was confirmed and deposit was paid, the job was done in 1 day.   Our backyard was a complete mess when we moved in.  I stressed to Tyler that I wanted it to be low maintenance and pretty.  He was successful in doing both.  Blue Coast Landscaping came in to do the work and Tyler was right by their side the whole time.  ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete redo/clean up of our back yard.

C

03/31/2013

Initially, Tyler and I met to discuss my ideas, budget and to talk about the types of plants I liked.  I mostly wanted to focus on natives, as they require less water and can stand the blistering heat of summertime here in South Florida.  He developed a preliminary concept plan, along with construction drawings for installation.  After the selection of plants were finalized, with a few changes her...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tyler, of Tyler Schwartz Design, Inc., is a very professional and knowledgeable individual with an "eye for design." Tyler used unique plants and a design scheme to make my front yard a sight to behold! Talk about curb appeal!  He also worked within MY budget, tweaking it a bit here and there, until we were both satisfied with the selection of plants and design. Tyler worked with another company who installed all the plantings, etc., while supervising the actual installation. I will be using Tyler's services again in the near future for my back yard.

03/17/2013

The process went very well.  He started on time, did an excellent job, all the while being courteous, professional, and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tyler Schwartz designed an overhaul of our front and backyards.  He removed old plants and installed planted new plants; added sprinkler additions and installed impeccable wire trellis for new vines.  Built custom vegetable beds and planted organic plants.  He came back multiple times to check on the progress of our new plants.

01/17/2013

I’ve worked with them a couple of times and am planning to continue to work with them in the future. They have great attention to detail and are cost effective. They’re also very responsive to any questions or concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some landscaping design along with oversight management.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscape Design, AutoCAD Drafting of Plans, Color Renderings, Photo-Realistic Perspecitve Drawings, Plant Research, General Horticultural Consulting, Landscape Lighting Plans, Hardscape Detailing and Plans, Ecological and Drought Friendly Landscape Design, Pond Design. Butterfly Gardens, Edible and Children Gardens

Landscape Light Installation, Full Landscape Architectural Services, Sign and Seal Permit Services, Grading Plans, Engineering Drawings, Hardscape Construction Drawings to be completed by others

Check, Visa, MasterCard