SERVPRO of West Pensacola

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since January 2016

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

SERVPRO of West Pensacola is a trusted leader in the restoration industry. We provide 24-hour emergency service and are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. With the training and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs, were locally owned and operated and can respond immediately to your emergency....

09/26/2016

They got rid of mold and water damage to my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2. I strongly recommend keeping this phone number as a contact should you run into problems dealing with flood damage, water damage, and mold. They took care of me and my family and got us back in our home safe and sound.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you so much for your kind words, my crew loves to here from happy customers.

09/20/2016

Servpro is a great company that did a wonderful job in getting rid of mold and water damage in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water and mold

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we really do appreciate great customers. Glad we could help.

09/12/2016

Servpro did a great job when they came out to my home. I am so greatful for the work they did.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Glad we could help.

08/29/2016

I am really greatful for Mason and the crew at Servpro for aiding me and my family in removing mold and water damage from our cottage. Thank you all very much.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you! Mason is great and loves that he could help.

08/20/2016

They did a great job and did not cost us much at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Servpro removed mold from my home and made it safe for myself and my family.

Thank you!!!

Water Damage Restoration Fire Damage Restoration Mold Remediation Storm Damage Restoration Cleaning Services Building Services Commercial Water Damage Restoration Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Commercial Mold Remediation Commercial Cleaning Services Commercial Storm and Major Events